https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/...arizona-video/

Justin Herron is being called a hero, and rightfully so, after he was one of two good samaritans who stopped an attempted sexual assault in Tempe, Ariz., over the weekend.

Herron and Murrry Rogers were at Kiwanis Park when they heard a scream from a 71-year-old victim. The suspect, identified as 30-year-old Kevin Caballero, allegedly pushed the victim to the ground and attempted to remove her pants, but had no clue that Herron and Rogers were near as they detained him before police arrived.

“It was 11 a.m., middle of the day, in a very open field and the fact that it happened there at that time was just very shocking,” Herron said Wednesday, per NBC 12 in Tempe. “I wish I could tell you what I was thinking, but I could just tell someone needed help. All I could do was rush myself over there to make sure I could help the victim and I could comfort her and be the best person I can be.”

“I just knew that someone needed help.” @Patriots Offensive Tackle Justin Herron and fellow bystander Murry Rogers are being called heroes after they stopped an attempted sexual assault at Kiwanis Park in Tempe over the weekend #azfamily pic.twitter.com/19zdrBJ18O
— Max Gorden (@Max_Gorden) March 24, 2021

Herron and Rogers were honored at a press conference Wednesday in Tempe.