Thread: EVERYONE LOOK

EVERYONE LOOK

I am trying to get out of football collecting so I am selling lots or maybe just 2 or 3 cards at a time tell me who u want and I will get them fro you will sell VERY CHEAP

say u want 4 mosses and 1 score rookie then I will sell those 4 cards to you for 3-8$ depends on what other 3 cards

if you want 3 peter warricks though it will rpoob be like 1-4$

LMK EVERYTHING IS CHEAP

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!

looking for kingsbury, simms, roy williams, and terence newman rc's

What do you got of Chambers, Burress, T.O, Moss, and Charles Rogers?

gravity cards I have 2 Domanick Davis UD MVP cards same pic but one has a gray bored will sell them both to you fro 1.25$

Big time collector

do you want a lot of like 5 cards of diff players or the same I have a couple burresses including rookies, I have some Tos 1 rookie and some moss's 2 rookies

I will let u know what they are and give u al lof them and you can choose what you want I will prob post that tomorrow

nope no rookies

big time do u want the moss's and burress's and tos

let me knwo I have gotten them all out and Iwill let u know what I have and sell VERY VERY VERY CHEAP