I have a very large collection of chipper jones cards that were my fathers. I have been going through these and he has a lot of inserts and etc from his rookie up through 96/97. Probably 200+ cards maybe more. I have started making a small list but haven’t gotten too far with it yet. These cards are not graded but have been stored in protectors and inside a cardboard baseball card box.

Also, I have a collection of Ryan klesko as well. Not sure if there is any interest there (mostly inserts).

I am new here. I use other forums for high end camera gear and golf to buy and sell and thought I would see if I could find something as I try to piece out his card collection. I have been selling a few on eBay. I will be glad if someone is interested in what’s in this to send pictures or whatever. Also, this is literally my first post here so I’m not sure how this forum works yet. My email is [email protected] or you can send me a message here (if possible, assuming from my other forums I’ve used it is).

hopefully I haven’t broken any rules putting my email there, if I have please let me know and I will correct it.

thanks!
andy