Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

seriess 2 retail delayed

does this delay apply just to 24 pack retail boxes or does it also apply to tins and blasters?

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

They are not listed on walmart.ca yet in any format.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

walmart's website is terrible when it comes to proper inventory updates

when i go in zepher epic's website it says that 24 pack retail boxes will be released 2 weeks from now, but it doesn't say anything about blasters

SCF Rewards
    Country

just received my 2 blaster boxes in the mail today. I guess the delay is just for 24 pack boxes

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

just received my 2 blaster boxes in the mail today. I guess the delay is just for 24 pack boxes

packs and blasters here in the retail stores today
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

walmart's website is terrible when it comes to proper inventory updates

when i go in zepher epic's website it says that 24 pack retail boxes will be released 2 weeks from now, but it doesn't say anything about blasters

You're not the first to talk about Zephir Epîc, I've seen that name a lot on Facebook lately. Are they a reliable place? I never heard about them before thee last month.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I placed my order Wednesday and got my boxes today, so yea they're reliable.

The only problem is that they seem to always be out of stock on most of their online items. I've never been inside their store.

SCF Rewards
    Country

On a side note......7 years ago Gino Odjick hand 2 months to live due to an illness. He's still alive today!

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, what a blaster box!

SCF Rewards
    Country

in my other blaster, i got 4 base packs....lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast