Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

I have an aquaintance that deals in vintage cards, graded and ungraded. He buys large lots and collections. He may have some of your wants. His ebay store Cardpickers if you want to check with him
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    @six43dpnc I prefer not graded S. Mushrooms minus the Taki lol 😆 anyways we've traded in the past reach out for me on my behalf I like to make another Dent I'm less than 2 years now on the goal.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

Greetings:
    @six43dpnc I prefer not graded S. Mushrooms minus the Taki lol  anyways we've traded in the past reach out for me on my behalf I like to make another Dent I'm less than 2 years now on the goal.

Checked with him. He doesn't have any (which really surprised me as many large lot as he buys)and says 1970's O-Pee-Chee is hard to come by, but sure you know that.

COMC has over 900, but you've probably already checked there.

Gppd Luck!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    I thought I would give an update on this post since I'll be leaving for the National Sports Card Convention in 3 days. I also thought I would give an updated version of what I need still from the set as well since my friend Loqtus from Maryland is visiting me for our trip we attended a local show yesterday & there was 1 dealer who had a small portion of O PEE CHEE cards from the 1970’s unfortunately he lucked in his search of finding some of his player guys & I shot my list to him & he only came up with finding 1 card off it & last night I counted that I needed these left. Updated list see another post for what I need still anyway I just thought I share the latest as always if you have any of these lmk & if you want to give an update on the process of the 1979 set lmk I can show that list as well. To any administrative person I tried to delete the list from an old post & wasn't successful hence the duplicate listing.
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 07-27-2023 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Revised list

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Well......a bit of an update before I leave for Day 1 of the National Sports Card Convention after walking around the Convention center yesterday trying to find out where I want to shop I found 1 dealer who might cut down some of these lovelies I will plan on updating this post after I get back from the show talking about what I might have found little spoilers alert though some of the cards will be a worthwhile to get well.....off to check out the show

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Well......I want to thank Jerry's Sportscards for helping me out with my 1975s & the Gary Carter of 1979 OPCs today at the National Sports Card Convention in Rosemont Illinois anyway here's the revised list of both 1975 & 1979 O PEE CHEE still hoping someone can help me out.
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 09-06-2023 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Removing list

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Well.....I have decided to add the names to my 1975 list hopefully someone can help find them those listed elsewhere on this post. I have the 1979s listed as well listed elsewhere on the post
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 12-28-2023 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Removing list

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (540)
    Country

It is too bad we never got our deal done. You would have been finished this project almost two years ago. Good luck with the rest of the two sets.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Here's my latest find for the set I got an rewrapped wax pack from Legends Sports & Games in Grand Rapids, Michigan I wanted a wrapper for the set & I was able to pull these 2 beauties from the pack off my list.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 01-12-2024 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Removed list

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Approximately 2 1/2 years since you posted this "PROJECT" you started. You've ADDED on quite a lot of what you're looking for. With about 26 1/2 years left you have a great amount of time to get the REMAINING NEEDED ones. Hopefully you'll get them way sooner than 26 1/2 years from now. Good Luck on this project, Rodney

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast