Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol!!! You want the truth!!! You cant handle the truth!!! & yeah, i think its Hilarious!!!

good grief, enough already.

Last edited by jameslacarte; 05-06-2021 at 05:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amen brother!!! That was yesterdays news!!
    I'm not the one here saying my team is so great, that we're the best when we clearly suck, thats a Habs fan thing, all other Canadian Provinces with NHL teams have 1 thing in common & its called Reality. A thing that seems to be non existant in Quebec!

I'm kind of with you on a couple of things. I do think Habs fans like to live in the past too much.... when your most recent Stanley Cup was more than 20 years ago, I think it's long past the time when you should stop talking about it. I also think the the 1967 comments are way over done... the failings of the teams from the 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, and 2010s have nothing to do with the current group. The infamous Game 7 collapse to Boston in 2013 (yes, it was 8 years ago!) is a meaningless piece of history, when talking about the chances of the Leafs this year. Why? There is exactly nobody left in Toronto that played in that game.

I like what they did at the deadline too. I thought they were smart to go for it. I wish Edmonton had done something similar. I think probably either the Leafs or Oilers come out of the division, and they will probably get one of the Knights or Avs. I think either of the Canadian teams will have an excellent shot at beating either of those Western teams.

But man, what do you expect? If you're going to talk about the Leafs like they're some kind of juggernaut, and it's only a matter of time before they're in the semi-finals: Nobody outside of Toronto is buying it. They've got a great roster, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they get there - but if they go down in 6 games in the first round it wouldn't surprise me either.

There key players have a combined zero playoff series wins between them, I think everyone is waiting for Jack Campbell to turn back into a pumpkin, a cold Freddy Anderson won't be much of a saviour when that happens, there defense core scares nobody.... and the refs chronically put their whistles away in the playoffs (which I HATE, but it happens) which won't be a good thing for the Leafs.

They've had an excellent season. Matthews and Marner are legit top 10 players in the league (Matthews probably in the top 5). I don't think anyone should deny Toronto looks really good right now.... they're cruising to first place.

To talk about them like they're a lock to make it to the final four, or even get out of the first round, is very premature..... so of course you're going to see and endless list of replies, reminding you about the club's track record in the post season.

Last edited by jameslacarte; 05-05-2021 at 09:40 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who really cares?? Other than Habs fans & nobody cares about that either!! LMAO
    On the other side of the coin Toronto fans got to see 2 Blue Jays championships, what did the Expo's get? Nothing but a good team that left at a perfect time just like the Nordiques!! Good job Quebec!!

And there are some of us who have seen more Montreal Cup wins than some of you Leaf fans have seen seasons where your team even made the second round of the playoffs. Cheers.

Last edited by jameslacarte; 05-05-2021 at 09:58 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now that i have Irked all the Habs fans my work here is done!! I will be back at Playoff time just in case you need a reminder.. Believe me when i say there is nothing more humorous than a bunch of worked up Habs Fans!!
    See ya in a couple weeks when the Playoffs start.....
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 05-05-2021 at 10:30 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lmao!! Go Sens Go!! A solid 5-1 Thrashing of the Habs!!! Tonight vs Leafs!! Go Leafs Go!!
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 05-06-2021 at 05:48 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

awfully quiet on this thread lately

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (11)
    Country

I will watch a Stanley cup finale (Montréal vs ?) with my Dad and my Son ! I still don't believe it !
    Tradelist/Salelist:

Hidden Content !!

SCF Rewards
    Country

awfully quiet on this thread lately

The SCF Curmudgeon is probably golfing this time of year, just like his Leafs.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345