Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is absolutely a card I was looking forward to and have wanted to add to the PC since Caufield's draft season but I think it's going to command way too much as a single. Hopefully I can get 2 hobby boxes and a case of fat packs - that should do it I think, hopefully.... I have pretty good luck with YG's anyway and have personally pulled all the major YG's and the Canvas YG's out of packs since 2015-16 when I got back into the hobby... Actually, what got be back into the hobby was pulling a Matthews YG out of my very first pack in 20 years. And I had absolutely no idea what it was worth, I figured $20 bucks max, lol. Of course Matthews (and McDavid) have been following me around ever since - and no that is absolutely not a complaint, lol it is a fact tho - well at least it seems that way, lol..

But yea, for the alleged $300 collectors are anticipating, yea I'm certainly going to buy some sealed product for sure and try my luck that way - well just as long as the series is decent, it would suck if he was the only decent card in the series tho..

I will say, Caufield is going to be an absolute stud... It will be interesting to see who's better "little guy" in a few years Caufield or DeBrincat?.. Obviously DeBrincat has already proven himself a stud so he has the edge for right now... Either way it's nice to see some of the smaller guys succeed in the NHL, I mean the NHL is now a skilled league where size is still an asset BUT skill, IQ and skating are an even bigger asset..

I wanted to see the Hawks take him but given they had a top 3 pick Dach was obviously the correct choice in that position, that and what would the Hawks do with him when they already have DeBrincat, lol?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Suzuki is already under $100 so will Caufield.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Oh my stars he's done it again.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

habs fans hope he doesnt turn out to be another Ryan Poehling
    his YG went south pretty quick

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Cole Caufield has as many regular season OT GWG's as Wayne Gretzky.

That is a statistic that I find mind-blowing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

habs fans hope he doesnt turn out to be another Ryan Poehling
    his YG went south pretty quick

I don't anticipate that, lol...

That kid is as dangerous as similar players such as Brett Hull, Panarin, Ovechkin, DeBrincat etc whom are all extremely dangerous when they're open at the circle waiting for that one-timer... This kid is going to score a lot of goals with that shot..

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Guessing there will be Game Dated Moments cards this week?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would assume so, tho I wish they were game dated GU jersey/patch cards.. I don't know why UD doesn't do that, Pacific usually printed the exact game the piece of memorabilia was from... Who needs to go the extra mile tho when they already won the race, lol.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I would assume so, tho I wish they were game dated GU jersey/patch cards.. I don't know why UD doesn't do that, Pacific usually printed the exact game the piece of memorabilia was from... Who needs to go the extra mile tho when they already won the race, lol.

Upper Deck does a set called "Game Dated Moments" via their ePack website. They release a couple of new cards each Friday (when they site isn't broken).

I suspect Caufield will be in this week's set.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hope so - I have a Tweet out to them asking. I don't know how the rookie cut-off impacts their ability to make cards of him for 2020-21. I hope it doesn't because I will definitely be on the site right at 9:00am on Friday to get five of them and hopefully finally score a Gold variant.
    If not, I'll have to content myself with my signed puck and Twitter shoutout from Draft weekend. LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast