Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Start Saving for your Cole Caufield YG's, Habs Fans!

What a great moment for the kid tonight. He's come in with a ton of hype, the Hobey Baker winner, incredible season with the Badgers. He had a few really close opportunities in those first couple games, and oh baby what a way to get your first NHL goal.

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

He'll probably be among the most popular YGs in UD1 21-22!!
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Should be a fun card to chase for Habs fans. Hope he's not too pricey!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

me thinks I need to ask my LCS owner to put a case on the side for me to sit on for a couple of years - The rookies in Series 1 is going to be plain ridiculous

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Will it make the Series 3 (Extended Series) or Series 1 next year?

SCF Rewards
    Country

He could be in UD series 3 this year or and this is what I think..he could be in the UD update YG set in SP Authentic, there is some really good rookies that could be coming in UD series 3/SPA with Zegras, Drysdale, Swayman, Byfield & Caufield
    Tradelist Hidden Content
    All My Want Lists Here Hidden Content
    Looking For Higher End True RC's...The Cup, Future Watch Etc. Etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He could be in UD series 3 this year or and this is what I think..he could be in the UD update YG set in SP Authentic, there is some really good rookies that could be coming in UD series 3/SPA with Zegras, Drysdale, Swayman, Byfield & Caufield

Don't think they made the cut off.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't think they made the cut off.

Was there a cut off date for SP Authentic? It doesn't release until September or so this year. I know there was a cut off date for UD series 3 but I never heard one about SP Authentic

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Was there a cut off date for SP Authentic? It doesn't release until September or so this year. I know there was a cut off date for UD series 3 but I never heard one about SP Authentic

Rookie cut-off date applies across the board. They'd be in redemption hell if they had an open window for players at any date in the season.

As was noted above 2021-22 is going to be a good year with Caufield, Byfield, the guy in right field.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Should be a fun card to chase for Habs fans. Hope he's not too pricey!

Define "too pricey" because I think the hype on this one may exceed KK and Suzuki combined. LOL If some 24-year old in Minnesota is commanding $300+ on release day....look out.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast