Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I would assume so, tho I wish they were game dated GU jersey/patch cards.. I don't know why UD doesn't do that, Pacific usually printed the exact game the piece of memorabilia was from... Who needs to go the extra mile tho when they already won the race, lol.

I would personally love if they brought in this concept, but that would likely mean a 6-9 month lead time for production, etc. And that might be optimistic. They're operating at a reduced capacity right now due to the pandemic. We've already seen the myriad of QC issues in products over the last year, and having them "go the extra mile" as it were within the current context could be a recipe for some egregious errors.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

habs fans hope he doesnt turn out to be another Ryan Poehling
    his YG went south pretty quick

Don't be surprised if Poehling is in the Habs lineup next season. He has found his game and is leading Laval in scoring.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I hope so - I have a Tweet out to them asking. I don't know how the rookie cut-off impacts their ability to make cards of him for 2020-21. I hope it doesn't because I will definitely be on the site right at 9:00am on Friday to get five of them and hopefully finally score a Gold variant.
    If not, I'll have to content myself with my signed puck and Twitter shoutout from Draft weekend. LOL

I seem to remember someone (last year?) having a GDM after the cut off date, but I might be imagining it.... or thinking about Romanov, who had a GDM before any other cards. I think that because it's released digitally, it falls outside of their cut off date.... though they didn't do anything for Zegras or Byfield (yet?) so maybe I'm wrong.

Caufield will sell out pretty quickly on Friday if he gets a card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If February 12th was the cut off date for rookies this year then UD Series 3 & the SP Authentic YG Updates are gonna be pretty bad. I can't think of any good rookies that haven't had a YG this year that debuted before February 12th can anybody else?
    Tradelist Hidden Content
    All My Want Lists Here Hidden Content
    Looking For Higher End True RC's...The Cup, Future Watch Etc. Etc.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I seem to remember someone (last year?) having a GDM after the cut off date, but I might be imagining it.... or thinking about Romanov, who had a GDM before any other cards. I think that because it's released digitally, it falls outside of their cut off date.... though they didn't do anything for Zegras or Byfield (yet?) so maybe I'm wrong.

Caufield will sell out pretty quickly on Friday if he gets a card.

Yeah the GDM for Romanov came out before his YG/Canvas - but since these aren't like a regular release, do the same rules apply? Maybe they'll just bean XRC. UD has already confirmed that Caufield is getting the full run of RC's in 2021-22.

I did some digging - Gabe Vilardi had a Game Dated Moments card in February last year. His RC's are 2020-21.

So, yeah, Habs fans better be checking the site right at 9am.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

So, who scored his first NHL card on EPack this morning? I've never had such a struggle getting through the checkout before. Wow. I love that they used the image above, too.

Is this a good card?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Congrats on the gold. I bought five Caufield to try to get one, but got the Miller Gold instead.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is an e-pack/e-card? do these things even physically exist? if not then what's the point? is this one of those art projects that are based off the crypto block-chain model? "digital art", lol.

Yea I don't know how this "e-card" stuff works.

Is it like a "reservation" for a card? you buy it now, Upper Deck then gives you the digital image and then they send the card to you after the card has been produced?... If not that would be a good idea anyway, lol..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

What is an e-pack/e-card? do these things even physically exist? if not then what's the point? is this one of those art projects that are based off the crypto block-chain model? "digital art", lol.

Yea I don't know how this "e-card" stuff works.

Is it like a "reservation" for a card? you buy it now, Upper Deck then gives you the digital image and then they send the card to you after the card has been produced?... If not that would be a good idea anyway, lol..

E-Pack is Upper Decks online system to buy Packs, Boxes, etc that can only be opened online. You can also trade online. The Game Dated Moments cards will exist in about 4-6 weeks after they go on sale. They can then be requested to be shipped to you. Not everything on Upper Deck E-Pack actually exists, i.e. the free pack cards (usually purple parallels). Some cards require that you combine say ten base (that don't exist) to get an e-Pack exclusive Silver/foil that does exist. This is common with Upper Deck Series 1/2.

To the best of my knowledge, Topps version is all virtual with no cards actually existing other than on the screen of whatever device you use.

SCF Rewards
    Country

E-Pack is Upper Decks online system to buy Packs, Boxes, etc that can only be opened online. You can also trade online. The Game Dated Moments cards will exist in about 4-6 weeks after they go on sale. They can then be requested to be shipped to you. Not everything on Upper Deck E-Pack actually exists, i.e. the free pack cards (usually purple parallels). Some cards require that you combine say ten base (that don't exist) to get an e-Pack exclusive Silver/foil that does exist. This is common with Upper Deck Series 1/2.

To the best of my knowledge, Topps version is all virtual with no cards actually existing other than on the screen of whatever device you use.

Thanks, that's what I figured.. They're essentially a reservation for future cards except for some "digital only" cards which few probably collect because they're essentially commons anyway - maybe not tho?... If UD serial numbered ecards - both digital and physical - with a unique serial number then that would be pretty cool..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast