Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

UD 19-20 NHL Blasters/Mega Box

I just found a mother load of 19-20 UD hockey blaster and mega boxes. It’s at a retail store so the blaster box is $20 and the mega is $40. Is this year worth buying. I looked on google and looks like Huges is a name in that group. I love busting boxes but not to have no prize in the present.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can just buy a retail box with 6 yg for $59

SCF Rewards
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

You get 3 yg’s to a mega or big box. (Usually). $40. I don’t know much about hockey so my question is: Is it worth opening the 19-20 boxes. Who are the main players worth money other than Hughes? Or is he mainly it. They have a few boxes/tins of 20-21 Series 1. I know Alexis in that one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Assuming it is Series One, here are the main ones in general order of value.

Jack Hughes
    Quinn Hughes
    Fox
    Kubalik
    Olofsson
    Glass
    Sandin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

I appreciate it. Didn’t even know there were two Hughes? Thank you.