Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

COmplete football sets from the mid to late 70's

Good afternoon everyone.

I have recently acquired complete football sets from 1974, 1978 and 1979 and possibly 1977 as it depends on how quick i can sort through the boxes containing the cards

THe 1974 Topps football set has a few stars graded by psa - Rashad and Unitas graded Psa 8 and PSA 7.

I have seen some sets sell via ebay but i am a bit uneasy about selling on ebay these days due to some of the horror stories i have heard from sellers recently.

If anyone can point me in a general direction as to where i could go to move the complete sets it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help

Kevin A.

Last edited by kev2xx; 08-06-2021 at 05:43 PM. Reason: incorrect photos

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry i am new at uploading pictures so if i added incorrect ones i apologize for my mistake. I tried to correct and hopefully i have

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Sorry i am new at uploading pictures so if i added incorrect ones i apologize for my mistake. I tried to correct and hopefully i have

@kev2xx- You might have success selling them here. Are you looking to sell them as complete sets? If not, I would be interested in knowing what exactly you have in graded cards and what you are looking for in return for them.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

here are some more accurate pictures. i can give you a list of the graded cards from the 1974 set. any recommendations on the other two sets to sell or how to do it?

Thanks again for the reply and i look forward to your response

SCF Rewards
    Country

@JFried1029 - here is the list Staubach # 500 - PSA 6

SCF Rewards
    Country

@JFried1029 - here is the list Staubach # 500 - PSA 6
    - Stingley #221 PSA 8
    - Rashad #105 - PSA 8
    - Unitas #150 PSA 7

SCF Rewards
    Country

@kev2xx- I think the best way on this site is to do what you have done- post what you have in the Football Buying/Selling forum. If you are willing to break up the sets, you might want to let people know that. You should also post the sets in the Vintage Card Forum.

Also, if trading is a possibility, you might want to let people know that and post in the Football Trading forum

Please message me how much you are asking for the Graded cards. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How would that work? Take the average of the last three EBay sales for the graded cards? Would that be fair to come up with a number for you as i was only thinking about selling them via completed sets.

Just trying to come up with a fair way to get a number that works?

If that works let me know and i will do my research

SCF Rewards
    Country

How would that work? Take the average of the last three EBay sales for the graded cards? Would that be fair to come up with a number for you as i was only thinking about selling them via completed sets.

Just trying to come up with a fair way to get a number that works?

If that works let me know and i will do my research

@kev2xx- You can research Ebay; that would be fine with me. I don't generally use Ebay, so I still may or may not be interested in buying at that price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast