Thread: Webber getting it easy?

Lightbulb Webber getting it easy?

In July, Webber pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of criminal contempt a day before jury selection was to begin in his perjury trial.

Webber and his father were accused of lying about money authorities say the player received from Ed Martin. The penalty would have been five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

do u think it even maybe too easy or harsh?

He is one lucky mutha that old booster croaked or else Webber would be in a "pound me in the ™™™" penitentiary.

I think he is getting it real east since they are not even going to do anything until 2005. All he has to do for now is community service in Michigan with kids.

Webber is an a**hole.

He ruined it for Michigan, and should be paying them money from his un-deserved $100M+ salary.

This guy is supposedly a superstar in the NBA, but the Lakers always stopped him in the clutch last seconds of the game.

Even as a Kings fan I have to say Webber is the most overpaid player in the NBA. He can't make free throws worth crap and is a wimp when it comes to injuries.

that's right; as a matter of fact, who do the Kings turn to in the playoffs when they need a score at the last seconds of the ballgame?

MIKE BIBBY

who had a terrific performance vs. the Lakers.

Webber's a great player as long as the game is not on the line