Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amare Stoudemire

Amare Stoudemire

I'm thinking of putting this on Ebay. I would like to see what offers I could get here before I make my decision. Please make reasonable cash or trade offers. Once again, I'm just entertaining offers. If I find something that keeps me from putting this on the Bay, I'll let you know. Thanks!!!

02/03 Topps Chrome Refractor #126 BV $80

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    ill give u a tracy mcgrady/steven hunter 01-02 honor roll dual jsy 01-02 ex paul pierce jsy card bv25, and a 01-02 upper deck jason terry jsy card bv15 for it

check my site and PM me
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

I don't have a PC - Everything in my bucket is potentially for trade
    I don't ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks

id say you get $35 minimum online...
    id be interested in trading for it depending what you are looking for

I'm not looking for anything in particular. I would like to hear offers on this card. If I find an offer I like, I will PM that person to let them know. Thanks!!!

what kind of stuff do you want? i could give you like $120 in inserts of guys you like, some game used...

If you can make a list of cards that you need from my site I can make you an offer... PLMK. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast