Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Another ePack Shipment received with 3-stars

Its honestly good to be back "home" with collecting hockey again; though it will never be exclusive anymore as I re-found my love for baseball (and Josh Allen stuff).

Anyhow, I got in another batch today from ePack(COMC) - took about 12 days from submission to delivery (the perks of being in the states). Some of the items are going for grading, some are PC and others will be available for trade/sale. Plus I need stuff as I will be doing shows regularly again starting in the fall.

With that on with the show

Lets start with a small Sabres PC potential in Rasmus Asplund (Exclusives, Rainbow, Silver and 2 Regular YG's)

Next is the 1st of MANY Dylan Cozens and UPL coming home - All Game Dated Moments (these are going to be local show fodder)

So, which of these Young Guns is out of place here? That one will be a part of the 3 stars.

and it would not be complete without some Canvas YG's

Now the 3 stars

3rd star - I managed to pickup while at one of Olivia's treatments (they take 5-6 hours - so there is A LOT of down time). Even if the Sabres are bad this season, if he gets to 20 goals, this could look like a steal for what I paid for it.

Casey Mittelstadt YG Exclusives
    mitts_exclusives.jpg

2nd star - While this is not a YG, this is probably the closest I can get to his rookie card at the moment... and that is OK.

Auston Matthews SPGU Purple Rookie
    matthews_spgu.jpg

1st star - I should have NEVER sold my rookie year copy - but for now, the Tribute will have to do....

Connor McDavid 05-06 YG Tribute
    mcdavid_tribute.jpg

Thanks for reading
    sk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Sweet pickups Scott, I love the SPGU Purple base from 16-17 even if it is a Leaf player.

Oh, and thanks for the help with the Suzuki Parkhurst on ePack. Every year there is one guy who is super hard to gold in Parkhurst and it never ends up being Price lol, go figure.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Sweet pickups Scott, I love the SPGU Purple base from 16-17 even if it is a Leaf player.

Oh, and thanks for the help with the Suzuki Parkhurst on ePack. Every year there is one guy who is super hard to gold in Parkhurst and it never ends up being Price lol, go figure.

No problem - it was one of those cards were they were going to find a home or end up on COMC. Glad I was able to help.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice haul! I'm just waiting for them to make the final GDM's transferable and then it's shipping time for me!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content