Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple of random football card thoughts

Ok, I just have a couple of things on my mind!

1. Man, I am feeling just about defeated now! I just came out of my LCS for the...I dunno...millionth time? in the last year or so. And for the millionth time, they have a metric ASSLOAD of baseball packs for sale, but are only selling football by the full box. Damn it, man. I HAVE $5-$25 to spend on a pack or three of cards at a pop. I DON'T have $200+++ to plop down on a full damn box. This hobby has really gone to s*#t, man. For football, anyway. It might be great for baseball, I don't know. Sigh.

2. Have any of you guys pulled one of the decent red or purple foil rookie autos out of this year's Contenders Draft Picks blasters? I've seen probably every no-name rookie you can imagine, but I can't even FIND a Lawrence, Pitts, etc. for sale ANYWHERE, at ANY price. What gives?

Ok, /rant off. Back to your regularly scheduled trading! ��
    Last edited by tubaguyry; 08-14-2021 at 07:06 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings San Francisco 49ers Milwaukee Bucks

@tubaguyry
    1. My LCS sold hobby packs for $10 a piece (The only pack they had was 2021 Hit, But I was getting an auto in every pack). But other then that They have not had any packs in around a week. I don't know whats going on with that.

2. i have not seen anyone pull a big named rookie out of that product at all. It must just be the product.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

1. I'm sticking to mostly singles and waiting to see prices drop. Goodness knows Panini isn't slowing down the printing presses, so eventually supply will be out there.

2. Nope. I'm sure someone has but I gotta think of all the sticker autographs Panini has, they'll be saving the majority of the best ones for their more expensive brands and box configurations. Why dump a bunch of 1st round QBs into a low end product? I'm sure some are in there, but not the quantities you'd see from Prizm, Flawless, Immaculate, etc.