Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Show & Tell Contest 13.0 - Week 18!

For more information and rules about this contest, please see this thread.

The theme for this week is: Best complete set

The theme will run from today until 11:59pm EST on Saturday, August 21th, 2021

General Rules

1. You MUST post a new scan/picture of your card with your handwritten ID next to it in this thread.
    2. Only one submission per member per week.
    3. A card can only be submitted ONCE throughout the whole contest, so choose wisely.
    4. If you make a mistake, do NOT edit your post! Instead, create a new one, or your entry for the week will be disqualified. No exceptions.

* Any card that won in last years Show & Tell contest cannot be used again this year!

How points will be awarded:

1pt for entering
    4pts for first place
    2pts for second place

If we get more than 25 entries, an additional point will be awarded to both first and second place.
    And EVERY entry will earn you 25RP!

First place prize for the overall contest:

An autographed Guy Lafleur puck from TW Sports!

Check them out below!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/twsportscardsmontreal

Good luck!

*** Please insert the image directly in your post rather than adding it as an attachment..
    When viewing the card in your photobucket.. Look to the right. Under "Share this photo", copy the direct link and simply paste it here.

The winner of week 16's Show & Tell was johnse27! They will receive 4 points each in the standings.
    Second place goes to 09232003, who will receive 2 points.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The complete LBBR jersey card set from the Montreal Canadiens Centennial set. That Beliveau remains an absolute centrepiece of my collection.

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Henri ''Pocket Rocket'' Richard has won a record 11 Stanley Cups. The most trophies in any sports tied with Bill Russell in the NBA. Records that probably will never be broken. This set includes a teammate from each year that he won the cup with. Each card contains a game-used from both players and Henri's auto. Each card is #ed to 10.

I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bimola's Items on eBay

Dominion Bonded in Silver complete set (19/20 as 1 card was not produced)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Here is mine for the week. 18-19 SP Authentic Limited Auto Patch set!

Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Took me a bit to get the pics together.... but here's mine. 2011-12 ITG Between The Pipes Goalie Graphs. Don't recall why I put blank spaces into a few pages - if it was to separate some of the subsets maybe? I did go through the checklist and ensure that it's complete... been a while since I looked at it, and I was wondering if I'd missed one. Nope, they're all here (other than Tuukka Rask & Mathieu Garon - who should have been part of the "Stars of the Game" subset, but were pulled from the checklist for some reason.

This set took me quite a few years to put together (I must have done about a case & a half of 11-12 BTP myself). A lot of the bigger names in Decades are SPs, along with all of the Stars & Stripes and le Belle Province cards at the end.

Wish there had been a Brodeur in this set.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    Navy
    Minnesota Wild Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    See ceej830's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

After seeing some entries, I don't have a snowball's chance in hell, but I'm going to post an entry here just for the contest's posterity.

My set is the 2000-01 BAP Memorabilia All-Star Game Ticket subset insert featuring an actual piece of an NHL All-Star Game ticket. It was a 10 card set including tickets from games held 1990-2000 (the 1995 game was cancelled due to lockout shortened season). I think the first two tickets were shortprinted, as they were super tough to find since Day 1. No official statement from ITG on that though. I thought it was a cool set back then, so why I went after it. It took me over 15 years to finally get those last two (the first two) cards.

I will show all 10 cards in their nice scanned images for viewing and then all 10 together with handwritten ID to make it official.

BAP01-BAP MEM ALL-STAR GAME TICKET AST-01 Pittsburgh

BAP01-BAP MEM ALL-STAR GAME TICKET AST-02 Chicago

BAP01-BAP MEM ALL-STAR GAME TICKET AST-03 Philadelphia

BAP01-BAP MEM ALL-STAR GAME TICKET AST-04 Montreal

BAP01-BAP MEM ALL-STAR GAME TICKET AST-05 New York

BAP01-BAP MEM ALL-STAR GAME TICKET AST-06 Boston

BAP01-BAP MEM ALL-STAR GAME TICKET AST-07 San Jose

BAP01-BAP MEM ALL-STAR GAME TICKET AST-08 Vancouver

BAP01-BAP MEM ALL-STAR GAME TICKET AST-09 Tampa Bay

BAP01-BAP MEM ALL-STAR GAME TICKET AST-10 Toronto

All together (sorry for the glare):

BAP01-BAP MEM ALL-STAR GAME TICKETS 1-10 SCF

--Curt
    GO WILD!!!

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Nice stuff so far. It will be tough to vote!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just under the wire I hope. Some huge entries this week! Pulling some vintage, hope some of you like the older sets. This one is almost 50 years old, not the most popular of the 70s sets, but 73/74 OPC was most known for the beige/grey backs. Super tough to assemble a set of either, especially the grey back. It took a long time to build this, I feel the full set is NM-MT, including the main cards - checklists, Smith/Robinson RCs. The Sittler is also apparently a tough card to find in good shape in the grey back.
    Also working on the insert sets for 73/74 as well, have the team rings and logos so far.
    Thanks for the look.

73 74 OPC 8.jpg
    73 74 OPC 7.jpg
    73 74 OPC 6.jpg
    73 74 OPC 5.jpg
    73 74 OPC 4.jpg
    73 74 OPC 3.jpg
    73 74 OPC 2.jpg
    73 74 OPC 1.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast