Thread: Toronto Spring Expo

stimpy_09

Question Toronto Spring Expo

Hey everyone!
    Just wondering if anyone is making their way to the Spring Expo in Toronto this weekend. I am a bit worried about the SARS thing going around, and debating whether to go. Hust wondering, and hope you have a good time if you go.

I am going! It will be a blast. With all the selection, and corporte giveaways. It is hockeycard heaven. SARS, is nothing. This is the bomb, is suggest anyone should come.
    Niko

sejjie22
    I agree with Niko. SARS isn't going to hurt anything at the show. I recommend that if you can make it up there, you should defenately go. Best selection in the world, even from ebay.

Originally posted by sejjie22
    I agree with Niko. SARS isn't going to hurt anything at the show. I recommend that if you can make it up there, you should defenately go. Best selection in the world, even from ebay.
    How could a life-threatening disease that has no cure and has killed 200+ in less than a month not going to hurt anything? Your crazy if you don't think this can effect you... it's the same thing people say about STD's.

i went to the show as well, but neither beckett nor upper deck showed up. there were very few people and dealers compared to the Fall Expo 2002
    i picked up some nice stuff nonetheless and i plan to go to every expo at the international centre