Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Collection of All Cards from 1988 to 1991

Hi, to be blunt I am a comic collector but inherited a large collection of cards which are all from 1988 to 1991.
    They are baseball cards, but also hockey and basketball cards, pretty close to every player.
    They are all the brands from Topps, Upper Deck, Opeechee, Score, Fleet and Donruss.

From what I can tell in researching this there is nothing of any great value or am I wrong?

I have no interest in collectings cards, so any recommendations on how to sell all this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

@danmoliver

No you are correct. These are the least valuable card years in collecting as they print out multiple millions of copies of each card those years and there wasn't much that is scarce or valuable in there.

My advice would be to sell the stuff on something like craigslist where you don't have to pay and you can move the cards without shipping by having somebody pick it up because honestly the shipping cost is going to be more expensive than the cards if you were to ship a very large collection from 1988 to 1991.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/