Welcome back to another MVP Monday. We hope you had a great Halloween this past weekend! Here at Dave and Adam’s we enjoy highlighting some of the awesome members that do their part in making our company successful. We have many different roles here executed by people who work hard each and every day. Today our MVP is Lou Rodriguez, a member of our product development team. We decided to sit down with Lou and ask him a few questions about his personal life along with his time here at Dave and Adam’s!
How long have you been at Dave and Adam’s?
Lou: “I started six years ago in the warehouse pulling orders and from there I began packing all different sorts of products. I transitioned into doing quality control and inventory for some of our memorabilia based products. Since then, I have settled into my role as a buyer.”
If you’ve been following along with our MVP Monday series you’d know a lot of our employees have been with the company for several years and have often worn many hats during their time here, Lou is no different.
What did you do for work before Dave and Adam’s?
Lou: “ I spent 10 years at Mccullagh Coffee as a machine operator”
We love our coffee here at Dave and Adam’s, so it’s very fitting that Lou previously worked for a gourmet coffee company.
What attracted you to work at Dave and Adam’s?
Lou: “ I was attracted by the opportunity to grow within the company. My family inspires me everyday and I always try to do my best to give them the best.”
Since Lou started here six years ago, he has certainly grown within the company. As we mentioned earlier, he started off pulling orders and has progressively worked his way to becoming a buyer and a crucial member to our product development team.
What is the biggest challenge you’ve faced during your time here?
Lou: “It has to be pulling orders during Black Friday. The amount of orders that come in during that time of year are amazing. Although it’s an extremely busy time it’s often my favorite because the days fly by”
The dreaded Black Friday is just around the corner. We definitely agree with Lou, the amount of orders that come through are insane and we expect it to be no different this year. All of us here at Dave and Adam’s are ready for the challenge and will be working hard to fulfill your orders!
What is your favorite product that we sell?
Lou: “ It has to be our Big Boxx product. You have a ton of chances to get some really cool and unique items.”
This is easily one of our most popular products. Each Big Boxx comes stacked with FIVE randomly inserted autographed items loaded with stars and Hall of Famers. If you love sports, we highly recommend this product!
What do you do outside of work/ do you have any hobbies?
Lou: “Outside of work I spend most of my time with my wife, son and two dogs. I also play softball and basketball throughout the week.”
Thank you Lou for answering our questions and giving people a closer look into your life. We appreciate everything you do here and Dave and Adam’s and definitely are deserving of being an MVP! Join us next week for another MVP Monday!
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram to stay up to date on everything Dave & Adam’s!
The post #MVP Monday: Lou Rodriguez appeared first on Dave & Adam's News.

More...