Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post BREAKING: Browns Have Released WR Odell Beckham Jr

https://dailysnark.com/2021/11/05/br...ll-beckham-jr/

According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, the Cleveland Browns have released Odell Beckham Jr. after the team came to agreement with Beckham’s representatives on his contract.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Alabama Crimson Tide Cleveland Indians

Good move, addition by subtraction. Baker will be fine without him, proved that last year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders NULL NULL
    See clk823's Items on eBay

maybe he will sign with the Raiders,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

But Beckham does not want to go to just any team, according to sources familiar with his thinking. Beckham wants to spend the rest of this season with a playoff contender and in a winning environment, where he believes he would be happy and productive.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...on-sources-say
    Last edited by turnpipe; 11-07-2021 at 12:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

I like Odell as a player, his one-handed highlight catches are awesome…I don’t see how there are so many more better situations out there in the NFL compared to the one he threw away with Cleveland / QB Baker Mayfield!

Former 1st overall draft pick, offensive mind in the Head Coach position, just won a playoff game last year and so many good things. Winning football is if the D doesn’t know who the ball is going to - harder to beat the other team if they can have plan for 15 targets to Odell every game or whatever number he seems to want…

But hey, if he wants the ball that much, the most basic solution out there is right in his wheel house! #1 waiver claim lies with the Detroit Lions who would love to have a wideout to throw to 10+ times a game. The team would probably want to build a partnership with him this year just so HC D.Campbell can win a few more games after starting 0-8…

Oh, wait, Odell could maybe predict a lower-ranked team was going to claim him, and then he placed a well-timed article this weekend essentially saying he’s only going to show up for a winning team in contention. Sorry man you already had that in Cleveland and you bailed. Millions of dollars is not enough and someone will sign him and hopefully he gets back to making highlight reel catches, but ugh what a completely horrible attitude

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I don't know how long it will be before he tires as a Rams but good luck OBJ!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I question why he went to the Rams over the Packers. Desean Jackson just left the Rams because of under utilization, does OBJ think he's likely to do more? Being a midseason acquisition, he didn't even have the benefit of training camp that Jackson had. He's slotting in as WR3 and the fourth option on that offense (including Henderson). With Green Bay he would have been WR2.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I question why he went to the Rams over the Packers. Desean Jackson just left the Rams because of under utilization, does OBJ think he's likely to do more? Being a midseason acquisition, he didn't even have the benefit of training camp that Jackson had. He's slotting in as WR3 and the fourth option on that offense (including Henderson). With Green Bay he would have been WR2.

Luckily enough for him Woods went down for the year for the Rams so it looks like he will benefit from that

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Odell Beckham Jr. is in for a TD, that play keeps the Rams in this game making it look a little more respectable! Lots of good football and stories all across the NFL today!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Over rated

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast