Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Maple Leafs

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

dont forget about the early 90s for the leafs
    gilmour, clark, andreychuk, potvin
    they had a chance except for the gretzky high stick that he still wont admit to
    altho anybody can see it in slo-mo on youtube.
    wonder why he wont admit it.
    even the ref admits he missed it altho he was standing right there
    i tell you downtown toronto was not a pretty sight that night

les habs won the cup in the 90's give them credit
    they were fortunate to get an easier path thru
    the playoffs but they beat whomever they played.
    but they have not won in this century, so maybe we are both in the same boat.
    Vegas has done amazingly well in their short lifetime, only bested by Tampa in recent years.
    why cant teams like Toronto follow in that mode
    the NHL is a copycat type of league, but the Leafs stick with their plan.
    they had better figure it out soon before the contracts of Matthews & Marner expire.
    without them they arent even a middle of the league team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its funny, every time I come on this thread i see Habs fans stalking & lurking on the page but none of them seem to be commenting anymore. I guess its true what they say, The Truth Hurts. Lmfao- We have Habs Stalkers hiding in the shadows

SCF Rewards
    Country

What gets me the most about that is that Shanahan played with Detroit & knows what it takes to win a Cup yet they stick with the same plan that most likely isnt going to work. Makes me shake my head & Drink. Lots & lots of drinks lol

dont forget about the early 90s for the leafs
    gilmour, clark, andreychuk, potvin
    they had a chance except for the gretzky high stick that he still wont admit to
    altho anybody can see it in slo-mo on youtube.
    wonder why he wont admit it.
    even the ref admits he missed it altho he was standing right there
    i tell you downtown toronto was not a pretty sight that night

les habs won the cup in the 90's give them credit
    they were fortunate to get an easier path thru
    the playoffs but they beat whomever they played.
    but they have not won in this century, so maybe we are both in the same boat.
    Vegas has done amazingly well in their short lifetime, only bested by Tampa in recent years.
    why cant teams like Toronto follow in that mode
    the NHL is a copycat type of league, but the Leafs stick with their plan.
    they had better figure it out soon before the contracts of Matthews & Marner expire.
    without them they arent even a middle of the league team.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

its a business dont forget
    and maybe if the leafs won every year it would become routine and predictable
    it could happen ...... okay maybe not ... bad example
    some say the chase is more enjoyable than the capture.
    perhaps Leafs brass is doing us a favour by the team being close but not winning when it counts
    yeah thats what i am going with.
    they could win but that would spoil it for us
    think about the Raptors - are they more significant now that they have won?
    maybe not. nobody i know talks about them like they did with buzz of being a championship team

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys, we gotta watch what we say, we've been reported multiple times. I wonder by who lol, disgruntled Habs fans who wanna tattle on us for anything we say cause they know we are right.. Its not my fault they are at the Bottom of the division, its only my fault cause i pointed it out to them, multiple times. They sure can dish it out!!! LMAO!!
    Go Leafs Go!!!
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 12-09-2021 at 06:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Allow me to Post the standings again, just for the Habs Fans stalking our page.. Look who's at the bottom of the entire Conference!!
    Lets go Phoenix!! We want them last in the Entire League!!

Last edited by jameslacarte; 12-09-2021 at 06:22 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Allow me to share something else with all the Habs Fans that keep stalking our Page. You can make every excuse as to why your team Sucks this year, you can blame Jake allen if you like, (you mean Stanley Cup Winner Jake Allen) He has more than Carey Price except for an Inflated Contract!!
    This is why you guys suck. Your Saviour Goal Caufield as you like to refer to him has 1 goal, yes, thats right, your Pee Wee Superstar has 1 goal, so now he will be referred to as1 Goal Caufield lol. Check the stats below, your so called Super Stars are the only reason why you guys suck. Pay very close attention to all the Minus Numbers next to the Point totals, that tells the whole story

PS-Brenda's a washed up Has Been or HABSBEEN if you will. Your Big Free Agent Signing Dvorak is laughable at best. The only Guys showing any Heart this year are Suzuki, Anderson & Hoffman & even they're numbers leave something to be desired..

I was told by a Habs fan in a couple years you guys will be Good Again. Say What?? You were just in the Finals!! In the Division you are in now it will be more than that before you make the Playoffs again. Even Detroit & Buffalo are better than you not the mention the 3 teams at the Top of the division.

Check the Stats or should i say read em & weep!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Let's stay civil guys.But I do need mention how high everyone was on caufield during the playoffs where I failed to see him doing much but maybe that's just me. Suzuki is the only player worth watching on the Habs now and he is a good one, but the habs will make changes as is the nature of the business.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree, when he came into the League last year there was no book on him but now he is known & he's not even a fraction of what he was in the Playoffs last year,(another reason why they are doing so poorly). Being a smaller player guys are just gonna hit him & he had best keep his head up before someone takes it clean off his shoulders. Even his trip to the Minors this year did nothing for him. I like the fact they started calling him Goal Caufield & he has 1 Goal in 20 games lol. How long do you think Suzuki stays in Montreal before he is tired of Losing? I dont know how many years his contract is but i dont see the Habs getting better anytime soon. Price is another year older & will most likely slow down soon. Since the 2016 season he is basically a .500 Goalie with save percentage under .900. Other than the Playoff run last year he has looked more like a back up than a starter. He will go down in History as the Best Habs goalie to win nothing!! Sure, he has some Olympic Golds but at the end of the day that means nothing in Montreal!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Leafs need to address this defensive problem we are having the last couple weeks. Im not sure whats up with Muzzin but it seems every time he touches the puck lately he's either giving it away or making bad decisions with it. To say he has lost a step or 2 is a total understatement, its more like 4 or 5 steps. i think he needs to go & at 5.5 Million per year,(he actually makes more than Rielly this year!! Shocking!!) it will give us some Cap space cause we dont have any. Another guy that needs to go is Engvall. I have never in my life seen a bigger 6'6 guy that hits no one & he holds onto the puck way too long when he should pass it. & where is Nick Robertson? He played 2 years ago in the playoffs & actually played well & i think he got into 1 game last year & got hurt 7 we havent seen him since. If anyone deserves a chance to get called up by the Leafs it should be him & we could let someone else go or trade them & free up some more Cap space. I'm also not sure why the Leafs signed Mrazek either, it was a waste of money we could have used somewhere else.

Lmao, i just came on here again & there's another Habs fan stalking the Page & Lurking. Careful what you say guys, they're watching & waiting for a chance to tattle. Its not like they even Post anything, they just lurk in the background ready to Snitch at the first opportunity. We should make a sucky Habs Post so we can lurk too lol....
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 12-09-2021 at 10:02 PM.

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast