Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 303738394041 LastLast

Thread: Maple Leafs

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

So because I volunteer my time to this site, I am not allowed to be "part of the fun" ? All of the work I do for this site (and it is a lot) is done in the back end. I am not a mod of the forms. I get no special treatment, I follow the same rules as everyone else.

"Maybe you should follow more then just the leafs.............69 points in 47 games this year......120 over the course of a full season think I would call that elite status......he is one of the top 5 players in the league"

Not one person, offered and counter argument that Kucherov isnt an elite player. The OP didnt offer and stats or facts to back up his claim. So that cant be the part of my post that has clearly upset the two of you. So its the "Maybe you should follow more then just the leafs".....in a thread about the leafs mostly comprised of people who follow the leafs......a little over sensitive I would say.
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 519waf's Items on eBay

Well that was a thorough beat down. We still have home ice advantage. Guess it will boil down to what team decides to show up in the last 3 games of this series. Are we going to see Jekyll or Hyde.

Agree with Craig Button. Tavares needs to elevate his game if he can. He has been good in the faceoff circle but has been a non factor as a scoring threat. Has been like this for stretches throughout the year. Are we witnessing the decline of him or does he need constant/same playing partners? In the past it would not matter who he played with as he made the ones around him better.

This said it was not all on him last night. The whole team can take credit for this stinker.
    Looking for D. Keon, T. Horton, P Henderson Leaf rookies

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Well the Leafs really gave the win to the Lightning in game 6. Great pass to Palat on the 1st goal of the night... Then they got scored on a powerplay. Finally, they give a 5 on 3 to the Bolts while the score was 3 to 2 for Toronto. Really?! They wanted to lose the game or what?! Looks like they're finally gonna lose their first round series, AGAIN... And the Maple Leafs' curse goes on.. Lightning in 7. Even if I hate the Bolts so much!!! And as a Canadian, I would have liked to see a Canadian team getting through the 1st round. But I'll be realistic here... The Leafs just can't win a series. Period! They literally blew their chances. They do nothing in the playoffs since 2004. In my opinion, it's déjŕ vu! What do you people think?

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well the Leafs really gave the win to the Lightning in game 6. Great pass to Palat on the 1st goal of the night... Then they got scored on a powerplay. Finally, they give a 5 on 3 to the Bolts while the score was 3 to 2 for Toronto. Really?! They wanted to lose the game or what?! Looks like they're finally gonna lose their first round series, AGAIN... And the Maple Leafs' curse goes on.. Lightning in 7. Even if I hate the Bolts so much!!! And as a Canadian, I would have liked to see a Canadian team getting through the 1st round. But I'll be realistic here... The Leafs just can't win a series. Period! They literally blew their chances. They do nothing in the playoffs since 2004. In my opinion, it's déjŕ vu! What do you people think?

sshhhhh! really think this is more of a Sunday morning post then a Friday morning post, dont jinx it :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 519waf's Items on eBay

Definitely not a good feeling going into game 7.
    Leafs keep finding new ways to loose.
    Has been a back and forth series with some great games and some real stinkers.
    What worries me the most is Vasileski is way over due to shine. Leafs have made him look human so far.
    We need to play the entire game and stay out of the box.
    Maybe with the home ice advantage we can get the monkey off our back and get out of the first round.
    GO LEAFS GO

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Let's wait for it...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Hiring a 32 year old boy to run your pro hockey team.......probably not the best idea.
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

and all is right in the hockey world :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Toronto played well for the vast majority of that game. Officiating sucked in that game and I think that goal should not have been disallowed but overall it was an exciting game. That outcome wasn't exciting lol.

Oh well... we can wait a few more years for them to get past Round 1 :P
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

As those Dawgers used to say "Wait till next year"

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 303738394041 LastLast