Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fitted penny sleeve with self adhesive closure?

Hi all, i just received a recent ebay card purchase and the card came inside a penny sleeve which was smaller than your average BCW/Ultra Pro sleeve. The card fit in perfectly and there was a self adhesive closure flap on the back so the card is now sealed in the sleeve. Since the penny sleeve is so form fitting, you can also fit this inside one of the BCW/UP penny sleeve.

Anyone know what brand this is? I would love to put my cards in these penny sleeves instead of the average sleeves we all use

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Celtics Boston Celtics New England Patriots

I'll send you a pic of the pack when I get home

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!
    The seller did get back with me
    The ones they gave me were cardboard gold perfect fit

I would still like to see what u got cuz seems as if the CG Perfect fit sleeves are a bit hard to come by right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

I use regular penny sleeves for my PC because everything goes into toploaders and bagged from there. But the bags that the toploaders go in are from Superior Fit. These toploader bags are super tight and fit perfectly with no extra on the top/sides. I'm not sure if they carry sealed sleeves that you are talking about.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Let us know when you find out more information. For me there always a downside to a sleeve that fits perfectly. When you go to slide in could you damage the corner? That would be my only concern as sometimes I know I have had trouble getting cards in a soft sleeve without touching the corner.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let us know when you find out more information. For me there always a downside to a sleeve that fits perfectly. When you go to slide in could you damage the corner? That would be my only concern as sometimes I know I have had trouble getting cards in a soft sleeve without touching the corner.

DON

I always wondered how many cards get downgraded for issues on the bottom corners in the grading process from just that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sorry flaked on this! These are what I get. They also make graded/one touch bags that are nice and tight

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah @baystate123 I use the same bags. They are tight on graded and one touch, sift without being flimsy, re seal easy and come in 400 and 500mm width so if you want more space, it's an option. I get mine at my local card shop in Massachusetts but you can order thru there website

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah @baystate123 I use the same bags. They are tight on graded and one touch, sift without being flimsy, re seal easy and come in 400 and 500mm width so if you want more space, it's an option. I get mine at my local card shop in Massachusetts but you can order thru there website

In Ma as well....I order mine online but what shops here in MA carry them?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Right on thanks for the replies everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk