Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zephyrmaster's Items on eBay

NPN Submissions -- Does anyone have success?

Just for an experiment I've submitted about 80 NPNs this year, and I have received nothing back. Careful to follow the terms, handwritten index cards, limit 1 per household, etc...

On the pack terms it generally says that the NPN allows you the chance to obtain one of the cards with odds at the same odds. Many of these packs have parallels or inserts with odds of 50%, and so logically I'd expect to "win" NPNs submitted for those packs over half the time.

Am I misunderstanding how these work, or are they just not run legitimately? Have others had success with these? Should I stop cramping my writing hand and wasting stamps?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

NPNs sure have changed through the years. When my friend and I started doing NPNs in the late 90s-early 2000s, we would get something back every time and we sent in for basically every product we could do. Heck, my friend even got a 2001 Bowman Autograph of Albert Pujols, which he still has. But sometime in the 2010s, they changed, no longer would you get anything.Over the past few years, I've sent to Topps NPNs, just like you, to see if it has changed, and I, too, have received nothing. Upper Deck NPN is online, and I too have submitted infrequently on there, and have received nothing. There is an NPN thread on here with people posting successes all the time, and I would ask them what they do, because they must have a secret or something.

NPNs used to be awesome, now, not so much.

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, Set Needs & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950-60s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos & Low-Numbered
    ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL TRADING!!!