Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont have much issue with the Canadians themselves, it s the fans i detest!! Would i cheer for them in the Playoffs? Never!! But, will i pass on the chance to rub they're sucky team in they're faces? Heck No!! What comes around goes around & you can be sure this is just 1 of many times i put they're stats & record on a thread to let them know i am still watching & still laughing at them.
    Since when is Montreal in Canada?? LMAO!!

There's a phrase involving a pot and a kettle that would be very fitting here....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, for all you Habs Fans with all your excuses as to why you suck so bad. You can blame the defense, or the Goalies you have, or Injuries but here are some Stats for you & i am sure it will show you the real reason why you are where you are
    Montreal has played a total of 33 games,(not counting todays game against Florida), Here are the Stats for your Key Players:

Suzuki 33 Games played, 6 Goals & a -13
    Toffoli 26 Games played, 5 Goals & a -4
    Drouin 26 Games played, 5 Goals & a -7
    Anderson 25 Games Played, 7 Goals & a -11
    Dvorak 27 Games Played, 5 Goals & a -13
    Lehkonen 31 Games Played, 4 Goals & a -4
    Gallagher 25 Games Played, 4 Goals & a -6
    Hoffman 19 Games played, 4 Goals & a -12
    Caufield 25 games played, 1 Goal, lol, & a -12
    Evans 27 games played, 4 Goals & a -8
    Poehling 19 Games Played, 4 Goals,(3 came in 1 game) & a -7
    Petry 27 Games played, O Goals, (had 12 last year) & a -7

So, with the exception of Weber & Price these are your Key players, most of whom have played the majority of the games this season so enough with the injury excuses, its time to put the blame where it belongs, on the under performing players on this team, this list is full of them!!
    Besides, with the new rules & penalties for cross checking players into the boards or in front of the net this year, Weber probably saved himself a career high in penalty minutes this season.
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 01-01-2022 at 06:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

I dont have much issue with the Canadians themselves, it s the fans i detest!! Would i cheer for them in the Playoffs? Never!! But, will i pass on the chance to rub they're sucky team in they're faces? Heck No!! What comes around goes around & you can be sure this is just 1 of many times i put they're stats & record on a thread to let them know i am still watching & still laughing at them.
    Since when is Montreal in Canada?? LMAO!!

Montreal is in Canada. I was born there, I'm Canadian. Suggesting I'm not is insulting. It's enough. Stop it. You're not funny.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was a joke lol, take a pill!! Did you enjoy your Habs game today? In Montreal, Canada? lmao!! A sound thrashing by the Panthers!!
    Besides, your a Habs fan, you should feel insulted, your team sucks!!!!

Did you check out the Stats above your comment? That should be insulting for you too. Its okay though, you will get over it once the Habs finally win a game again. Still stuck on 7 wins!!
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 01-01-2022 at 10:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

It was a joke lol, take a pill!! Did you enjoy your Habs game today? In Montreal, Canada? lmao!! A sound thrashing by the Panthers!!
    Besides, your a Habs fan, you should feel insulted but its not my fault, its your crappy teams fault!!

Did you check out the Stats above your comment? That should be insulting for you too. Its okay though, you will get over it once the Habs finally win a game again. Still stuck on 7 wins!!

Don't tell me to take a pill. Your jokes suck. Your shtick is getting old. Insulting people isn't funny. You want to trash the Habs, well as irritating as it and you are have at it. You'll eventually go too far. I really don't care. But you can't shrug off insults as jokes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow!! Its not even half way through the season yet & already you Habs fans are cranky. Cant wait to see you at the end of the year when you dont even have 20 Wins. Better take a Midol... it might get better next year!! Well, maybe, lol, it depends on which players actually show up to play or who leaves before this season is over..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blah blah blah... Are you going to pick an Impressive team or Disappointing team like the thread says, if not take your comments somewhere else. I am entitled to say what i want, within the rules, if you dont like what i say stop reading it & keep scrolling. All you do is follow me around like a pair of my gitch!!
    There are so many other topics to comment on but all you do is look for mine. If you want an Autograph just ask, i will send you 1 free of charge!!

Just for you Subban7677 i will close the thread.Its not like it will matter though, once i comment on any other post you will be there anyways, just like always. See you soon..

Don't tell me to take a pill. Your jokes suck. Your shtick is getting old. Insulting people isn't funny. You want to trash the Habs, well as irritating as it and you are have at it. You'll eventually go too far. I really don't care. But you can't shrug off insults as jokes.

Last edited by jameslacarte; 01-01-2022 at 11:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, im not closing this thread. if you dont like what you see or read here then go to another thread. If you dont like my opinion then go to another thread. As long as i follow the rules there is nothing you can do or say so its time for you to get over it. I dont go on your threads & stalk you cause i dont like what you say, i just cant be bothered wasting my time. 10 years a member & 2 trades?? I guess we know what your here for. Like i said, if you dont like what i say then dont go on my threads, its really that simple. I messaged a Mod & i'm sure if they go & look at all the threads i have posted in they will see my little stalker clear as day. Like i said, its not like your here making trades, you basically post on my Posts & thats it or Habs posts but since they suck so bad this year there are no Habs threads worth writing about. But dont you worry, i will remind you weekly just how bad they suck!! With Stats & standings!! Its awesome that the Leafs are in the same division, us at the top & them all the way down at the bottom. Lmao!!

For the record i am just asking a question here because i am curious now so please dont take offence, i know how sensitive those Habs fans are this time of year. For the longest time,(as long as you've been stalking my posts) i have always thought you were a dude but after your last few comments I wonder, are you a chick?
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 01-02-2022 at 05:41 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12