Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Beckett's question

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Oakland Raiders Toronto Blue Jays
    See barkingtreespider's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Send PayPal to jayeh1969 Member is PayPal Verified

Beckett's question

I recently purchased a Beckett's on-line subscription so I would be able to search any card, anytime. I was under the impression that Beckett's would have prices listed for new product as soon as the product was released. I have been waiting for the new 21/22 Tim Hortons Team Canada prices to be listed but nothing yet. Being new to Beckett's I was wondering if anybody who has had this subscription for awhile could tell me how long it usually takes? (yes, I do realize its only been 7 days) Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
    Last edited by cheevers; 01-12-2022 at 02:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Save yourself $500 and just look at eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

If you're talking about the magazine, then you might have to wait at least 2 month s(maybe more) after release data

When tim hortons came out in November it was in the Jaunuary issue

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, not the magazine, the on-line price guide. It's been awesome so far. I've inventoried my whole collection and now have a card count & dollar figure for insurance purposes. I just figured that when new product came out, the on-line guide would be instantaneous.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Does anyone know if their prices on-line are the same as their prices in their monthly and yearly magazine?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does anyone know if their prices on-line are the same as their prices in their monthly and yearly magazine?

I'm pretty sure they are exactly the same.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I was under the impression that Beckett's would have prices listed for new product as soon as the product was released.

How is that possible? Beckett's role is to reflect market pricing, not set it. The product has to be on the market for a defined period of time before consistent values can be assigned.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'm pretty sure they are exactly the same.

There is quite a difference. I would say 1 in 10 price values are different.

This is all part of the “Beckett price guide needs to get their poop in a group” problem most of us have accepted for years.

Beckett is like Playboy…. We tell other people we read it for the articles….

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is quite a difference. I would say 1 in 10 price values are different.

This is all part of the “Beckett price guide needs to get their poop in a group” problem most of us have accepted for years.

Beckett is like Playboy…. We tell other people we read it for the articles….

Wow. I did not know that. I haven't purchased a Becketts mag and actually compared any of the prices. I guess I shouldn't have answered that without knowing the facts.