We have an extra exciting MVP Monday for you this week as it’s paired with a Buffalo Bills playoff win! What a time to be alive! Every Monday we highlight an employee who’s been taking care of business here at Dave and Adam’s. Some people enjoy the thrill of opening a new pack of cards, while others like to cut straight to the point and pull a hit. That’s where our Hit Parade division comes in, and our MVP this week has been consistently slinging hot deals your way! Meet our Director of Hit Parade Marketing and Design, Ashlee Foster! As always, we sit down to talk and learn more about our MVP!
Tell me about your background with DA/HP? What attracted you to work for us?
I joined Dave & Adam’s in 2016 when I moved back to New York from Kansas City after college. I’ve always enjoyed the sports world and was excited to get to design for the company. I recently came back as Director of Marketing for Hit Parade. I was really attracted to the idea of a blank slate for design and marketing – something I could put my mark on and really help grow.
And you’ve done such an amazing job! The design and packaging for Hit Parade is top notch, and we’ve won the Beckett Industry Summit Repack Brand of the year award in back to back years!
What was your career before DA/HP?
Before coming on as Director of Marketing, I was the Senior Designer at KegWorks – a local Buffalo bar equipment and supply company.
Ahhh, that must be what turned you into such a party animal!
Do you have a New Year’s resolution? Do you think you’ll succeed?
I did not make one because I knew it would be broken by now.
We appreciate the honesty! Luckily for you, about 98% of America is in the same boat.
What are your interests outside of work?
Traveling to new countries, trying new breweries/distilleries, & watching far too much tv.
Sounds like a blast, but have you ever tried watching too much tv at a brewery in a different country? It’s a life changing experience.
Do you have any hobbies?
Traveling, crafting, and games – yard games, card games, Mario Party, etc; I love competition!
You might think that you’re competitive, but you’ve never seen Ashlee play Mario Party. Things get heated!
Do you have any pets?
Yes! I have a 1 1/2 year old Jack Russel/Rat Terrier named Tucker. He’s the cuddliest tornado you’ll ever meet!

What a handsome little stud!
What are your favorite sports teams and why?
Kansas City Chiefs – I grew up in Kansas City so the Chiefs will always have my heart. However, if the Chiefs aren’t playing against them, I’m always cheering for the Bills.
Once again, we appreciate the honesty, and you really saved yourself from the wrath of the office with the second half of your answer! I guess we’ll see what the divisional round brings
Are you a former/current athlete? What sports did you play?
I was a swimmer for 10 years & ended up 50 yd Freestyle State Champion my junior year of high school.
Oh yeah, no big deal! Nothing to see here! Ashlee was just a state champion swimmer, keep on moving!
What’s your favorite product that we sell?
Anything Hit Parade!
What a shocker! The Director of Marketing and Design for Hit Parade is a big fan of Hit Parade products! Give yourself a pat on the back, because Hit Parade products are a favorite among a lot of people!
What’s an interesting fact about you?
I’m double jointed in both arms.
Ashlee is consistently juggling a lot of projects at once, so this makes a lot of sense.
Is there a particular moment or time that sticks out about your experience here?
Getting to experience Sabres games in the D&A suite has been extremely fun. I didn’t have a hockey team growing up, so I’ve never seen something so fast paced with a high-energy crowd.
That’s Buffalove!