Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

03-Dec-2022

Little autographing lull for a bit (I forgot to post a book signing, which I will do soon), but today I went to a card show in Oak Creek, WI, which had former Milwaukee Brewers pitcher Don August signing free autos. Mr. August signed 6 cards for me.

Photo of the August autos:

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2022: 290
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

09-Dec-2022

Last night, I went to the G League game between the Windy City Bulls and the Ft. Wayne Mad Ants. I stayed on the visitors side, and prior to the game, I was able to get 2 cards signed by 2018 NCAA Champion with Villanova, Jermaine Samuels, and 3 cards signed (not very happily) by Indiana Pacers 2-way player, rookie Kendall Brown. At halftime, I was able to get one card signed by former Michigan guard Eli Brooks, and after the game, I was able to get 1 card signed by 2019 2md round pick of the Dallas Mavericks, Deividas Sirvydis. I was trying to get former Dallas Mavericks rookie Justin Anderson to sign, but he ran by pregame, and then postgame, ignored me, because he was super mad about the result of the game, fouls he had picked up, and a technical foul against him. Finally, I got 2 cards signed by current Windy City Bulls broadcaster and former Bulls center Will Perdue.

Photo of the signed cards:

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2022: 299

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

17-Dec-2022

Last night, I went to the G League game between the Windy City Bulls and the Grand Rapids Gold, in Hoffman Estates, IL. I had ordered a few cards for Grand Rapids players, but they didn't show, which I hate. Anyway, before the game, I was able to get 1 card signed from former Baylor NCAA Champion Jared Butler, 3 cards signed by former Miami Heat player and 2x NBA Champion Norris Cole, and 3 cards signed by former 17-year NBA star Andre Miller, who is now the coach of the Grand Rapids Gold. After the game, I was able to get two cards signed by former Illini star Kendall Gill, who was broadcasting the game.

Photo of the autos:

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2022: 308

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for sharing as always.

DON

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345