Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Seeking Trade Opinion

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seeking Trade Opinion

Hi,

I posted this in meet and greet, but I figured I might get more traction here.

New here from Toronto, Canada.

Started collecting this past Jan.

I have this trade option I'm considering and wanted some opinions.

It's local, so we would meet up.

Deal #1:
    Vlad Flawless /25
    Trae Young Shock PSA 10

Deal #2
    Vlad 2018 National Convention Orange /25 BGS 10
    Trae Young Sensational Signatures PSA 10
    Zion NBA Hoops Laser PSA 10

Pics for guidance.

Thanks everyone

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

This probably breaks down to if you like the basketball side more or the baseball player. Don't know much about the basketball card market but that orange Vlad isn't too valuable in the baseball world and while Flawless isn't a great brand in baseball that card has good potential in the future. Honestly if I had to choose one I'd take the Vlad auto and Optic PSA 10 side over the other 3 because unless that Prizm Young autograph is big on the basketball side I like the potential now and in the future on the first 2 better.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

This probably breaks down to if you like the basketball side more or the baseball player. Don't know much about the basketball card market but that orange Vlad isn't too valuable in the baseball world and while Flawless isn't a great brand in baseball that card has good potential in the future. Honestly if I had to choose one I'd take the Vlad auto and Optic PSA 10 side over the other 3 because unless that Prizm Young autograph is big on the basketball side I like the potential now and in the future on the first 2 better.

Thanks for your insights.

The Orange Vlad sold for around $530 CAD recently as a PSA 10 and I know generally BGS 10 goes for much higher.

The Flawless Vlad sold for something crazy like $3300CAD but that one was numbered 25/25.

The Trae cards have lots of comps, so pricing of those are not too hard to find.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk