Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Game used and autos going cheap

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

I have a lot of football game used and auto cards going for pretty cheap. They end tonight and if an SCF member wins any, I will pay for shipping, just let me know.

2. Kronozio

So if I buy any of them you pay for shipping?Even the $.01 and $.30 cards?If so I will bid on many of them!
    Oh yeah same question, if I buy like a few of them will you give me free shipping for them too?Like combine them?LMK

I will only pay for a couple. I really don't wanna spend more than $2.00 for shipping for one buyer.

Ok. Thanks for responding!Eugene and I will be bidding on another screen name empire@rochester.rr.com
    Thanks

e-bay

I bid on some, so If I win remember my name and ship them to me free!

Looks like I won two of your auctions....the Derick Mason and the Tony Carter..........my ebay user name is blurr26.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast