Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Buying 2006 Finest

Please Note - shaggy101283 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Buying 2006 Finest

I am looking to buy 2006 Topps Finest football. I am building the complete base set with all variations. I need mostly the Green xfractors, Gold refractors, Gold xfractors, and Black xfractors. I need others as well but mainly those. Please pm me or post here if you have anything you're willing to sell thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raiderscott's Items on eBay

I have blue xfractor Marques Hagans auto #/150 - any interest?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I already have that. Thank you for the response!

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

@shaggy101283

Green Xfractors /50
    #50 Tatum Bell
    #72 Corey Dillon
    #93 Isaac Bruce

Gold Refractors /49
    #126 Jimmy Williams (amusingly I have two of these)

I have various other refractor/xfractors of the more common types. Let me know if you have full checklists you'd like to share

SCF Rewards
    Country

I need the gold jimmy williams. I have all of the others you listed. I also have all reg base, refractors, xfractors and blue refractors. I mainly need the more rare lower numbers. What would you take for williams? cash trade?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See golfpro2612's Items on eBay

Darn, I think I have 2005 as the finest I went after chasing Rodgers! Good luck!