Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

ttt one more time. ANYONE interested in any/all of the "VINTAGE" 1970's NOLAN RYAN cards I have listed on POST #1 ????? If so, let's work out a DEAL and/or trade.

THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. A good amount of 1970's NOLAN RYAN cards are STILL AVAILABLE. CHECK POST #1. Afterwards, let's work out a DEAL and/or trade.

THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt again. ANYONE interested in any of the 1970's NOLAN RYAN cards that I have available ????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt one more time. Anyone interested in any of the NOLAN RYAN cards that I have listed on this thread ?????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's been a MONTH since this was last brought ttt. So, back ttt I'm bringing it. CHECK POST #1, to see what 1970's NOLAN RYAN cards I currently have available. After you check it, let's work out a deal and/or trade. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'm interested in trading for the 79 Ryan #115. Can you send me a pic? What trade value are you placing on the OC card? lmk thx Jim
    Collecting Baseball and Football Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

@HOCIMAN - Jim, thanks for your interest. Sorry, no 'picture". I don't have anything to take a "picture" with, and I only ask my wife to do so when it's a real high value card (and usually being sold). On post #1 I've mentioned that the "only real issue" is centering, with the T/B being approx. 35/65. The ONLY other "issue" is very very very slight corner wear. No rounding, layering,writing, holes, etc . The ONLY corner with anything else is the upper left, it has a very very small bend (you need a magnifying glass to see it). It almost looks like it just came out of a pack. In regard to "value", I'm not 100% sure, as I haven't obtained a manthly BECKETT in almost six years. I'll trade and/or sell (really rather sell, but will trade depending on what I'd be getting). Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

was looking for a near mint one for my set. last one needed thx JIm

@HOCIMAN - Jim, thanks for your interest. Sorry, no 'picture". I don't have anything to take a "picture" with, and I only ask my wife to do so when it's a real high value card (and usually being sold). On post #1 I've mentioned that the "only real issue" is centering, with the T/B being approx. 35/65. The ONLY other "issue" is very very very slight corner wear. No rounding, layering,writing, holes, etc . The ONLY corner with anything else is the upper left, it has a very very small bend (you need a magnifying glass to see it). It almost looks like it just came out of a pack. In regard to "value", I'm not 100% sure, as I haven't obtained a manthly BECKETT in almost six years. I'll trade and/or sell (really rather sell, but will trade depending on what I'd be getting). Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@HOCIMAN - Thanks for the quick reply. Good luck on getting a "perfect" one. The "off centering" couldn't be changed, and the very very very slight upper left corner issue isn't bad for a card that old. As I said before "It almost looks like it just came out of a pack". Have a good day, Rodney

ANYONE else interested in any of the 1970's NOLAN RYAN cards I have available ? If so, let's work out a deal and/or trade. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. CHECK POST #1. Afterwards, let's work out a deal and/or trade. THANKS for checking this thread. Have a good day, Rodney

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast