Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Please Note - Dodgerfan74 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers
    See CaOldGuy-22's Items on eBay

What trade value do you put on each one?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

It's been a l-o-n-g-t-i-m-e since I checked on their values. I'm not sure what they are now. I'd be more into trading the #207 than the #20 (it's much more than the #207), because most of the cards you have pictured are "commons" (and they are hard to trade and/or sell). Also, the few "non-commons" aren't players that I collect, and aren't easy to trade. In addition to trading, I'll also sell (if the offer is reasonable). THANKS for your interest and effort. Sorry that I'm no longer 100% sure of the values. To me, not knowing values, it's up to what the offer(s) is/are. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will pass then. I'm looking to trade for the #20

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dodgerfan74 - THANKS for the quick reply. No problem. The last time I saw its value, and it was a good time ago, it was $40. For it I'd like to trade for "vintage" "BIRDS" that I don't have (most are in the 1950's to early 1960's), gu and auto's of ORIOLES, NATIONALS, and baseball HOFer's, stars, and semi-stars (that make good trade bait). I may even consider other "vintage" HOFer cards that make good trade bait. If you have any of those that you'd be willing to trade plmk. THANKS for your interest and quick replies. Have a good weekend, Rodney

ANYONE else out there who is interested in any of the NOLAN RYAN cards I have listed on this post ?????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have Corey Seager rookie cards. Would you consider those?

SCF Rewards
    Country

. I may even consider other "vintage" HOFer cards that make good trade bait. If you have any of those that you'd be willing to trade plmk. Please be more specific. Stars and semi stars-who? I sent you pictures of some HOFers and you said you don't collect them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Dodgerfan74 - Out of the 43 pictures, ONLY two (02) had HOFer's (the ones with Rice and Bench). They are not as easy to trade/sell than Ryan is. You're right, for the most part, I don't collect the. However, some HOFer's make good trade bait. If you have some that may interest me plmk. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again your very vague, which HOFers are you talking about for trade bait?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Plus you say semistars and inserts. So why don't you just list who your looking for instead of making me guess

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Dodgerfan74 - Good morning. Do you have any baseball cards, vintage, gu, and/or auto's that :(1)are not "commons" - (2)have a value of $10 or more - (3)and are mainly ORIOLES,NATIONALS, baseball HOFer's, and maybe stars and/or semi-stars that make good trade bait ? If you have any plmk, and individuaaly let me know their values. Hopefully I'd be able to find enough for the RYAN. The ONLY "common" cards that would interest me would be 'vintage" ORIOLES that I don't have (and, as I said before, I already have those that you sent pictures of with the other ones). Also, on conditions, plmk if any card has any issues as "pictures" don't show everything. NOTE: If you want to buy it, I'll sell it for $20 (includes postage in a PWE. If wanted in a bubble mailer add $4). Have a good day, Rodney

ANYONE else interested in ANY of the 1970's NOLAN RYAN cards I currently have available ? If so, let's work out a trade and/or deal.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast