Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Back ttt. Let's work out a DEAL and/or TRADE. Now, who's ready to do that ???????????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Colorado Rockies Boston Celtics
    See Nomahlovesyah's Items on eBay

@OriolesFan

I’m interested in all of them Rodney. Check my trade list please . I know for sure you might like: 2018 Manny Machado (Orioles) Allen and Ginter jersey relic. Please check and shoot me a proposal. Have a godo night!
    4X SCF Trader of the Month. Please check out my Card Opening YouTube channel!
    Hidden Content I PC Pete Alonso, Triston Casas, Zac Veen, Jim Rice, Luis Robert, Will Clark, Todd Helton, Bobby Dalbec, Jarren Duran, Troy Tulowitzki, Cole Tucker, NOMAH, Rockies/Red Sox Auto’s, Heritage variations, Real One Autos, Topps Photo Variations (SP and SSP), and cards numbered 4/10 (my bday). Cards FT: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Nomahlovesyah - THANKS for your interest. PLMK what you have that may interest me (check post #1, I mentioned what I'm interested in. NOTE: not looking for IP/TTM auto's). Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Rodney, already did — see my trade list, esp the Machado Orioles relic :-)

LMK which Ryan cards you think are fair for what you like of mine! Thanks have a great night! Josh

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Nomahlovesyah - THANKS for the quick reply. I just went through your list (that's not easy at my age and the small print).I'm mainly interested in these: '18 T A&G Machado gu (even though I already have one), '02 T T...R Alomar bat, and '05 UD O Mat... J Thome jsy. I then double checked the 1970's Nolan Ryan's that I have. I have two duplictes I'd trade for those gu's: 1973 #67 (the one I'd trade has l/r 60/40, and the upper right and lower left corners have small bends) AND 1978 #206 (L/R 10/90. If that is okay with you, please post it in trade manager and I'll confirm. Also, if we have a trade, plmk when you'll be mailing and I'll try to do the same. Have a good day, Rodney

ANYONE else interested in any of the 1970's NOLAN RYAN cards I have available ????????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt for today. Anyone interested in working out a DEAL and/or TRADE ??????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. CHECK out post #1, to see what 1970's NOLAN RYAN cards I have available. Afterwards, let's work out a DEAL and/or TRADE. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney
    @Nomahlovesyah - Waiting on your reply. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry I missed your post Rodney. I’ll PM you thx.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Josh, I've replied to your PM's. Have a good day, Rodney

ANYONE else interested in working out a DEAL and/or TRADE for any/all of the RYAN's I still have available ?????????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers
    See CaOldGuy-22's Items on eBay

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast