Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

There's tons of the Pokemon/Magic/Yugi-oh cards at my Walmart. There's also a couple of boxes of MMA and WNBA cards. I have little or no knowledge of this products and if I did buy any, I'd probably sit on it and wait to see if they grew in value.

I am like you but I have friends tell me to look and usually they do as they are hot. I just stick with what I personally open or stuff to use for reward points from time to time.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I remember those artifacts blasters and my local TRU was always loaded with them. They always had content in those. I was happy with the 2 ygs for $30, but now just one is just wrong. Apparently some blasters do have two ygs, but that's just a luck of the draw than the past guarantee.

when you get two young guns it definitely helps the odds of pulling something nice versus one.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

I check my Walmarts (3 or 4 different stores) often (at least twice a week, always try to make it on a Friday) and my wife will do the same for me when she is out. It’s vary rare that I ever find any football. They often have the Upper Deck Hockey.

Would any of you hockey collectors who can’t find boxes but can find football be willing to trade football for hockey? If so let me know and I’ll start buying the hockey boxes.
    I’m currently trying to put a set together for Playoff and Playbook but will take any packs and boxes of NFL (not college, like Wildcard, Sage etc)

Also at least one of my stores started keeping all cards behind the register where you get the tobacco. Does not matter because they don’t ever have football anyways. The flipper game is still strong in my area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

I check my Walmarts (3 or 4 different stores) often (at least twice a week, always try to make it on a Friday) and my wife will do the same for me when she is out. It’s vary rare that I ever find any football. They often have the Upper Deck Hockey.

Would any of you hockey collectors who can’t find boxes but can find football be willing to trade football for hockey? If so let me know and I’ll start buying the hockey boxes.
    I’m currently trying to put a set together for Playoff and Playbook but will take any packs and boxes of NFL (not college, like Wildcard, Sage etc)

Also at least one of my stores started keeping all cards behind the register where you get the tobacco. Does not matter because they don’t ever have football anyways. The flipper game is still strong in my area.

They raised the prices here in Canada so much that everything is left on the shelf because its not flippable.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

yea, I guess that's one of the benefits of inflation

SCF Rewards
    Country

The regular places have been swamped with cards from all different sports (the big 4) and even weird stuff like racing/WWE. Stuff is now showing up at places like Wawa. They haven't had cards since the late 1990s.....
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

If any of my northern hockey collectors out there happen to find Prizm (not Prizm Draft) at their stores I’d be willing to pay a little something over costs plus the shipping for any retail packs or boxes. Given up on the other sets but this is definitely one I want to put together this year.

I know it’s a long shot but had to ask. Not even sure if there will be any retail packs/boxes and I know the FOTL and hobby was just released and figured retail will hit the shelves soon

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If any of my northern hockey collectors out there happen to find Prizm (not Prizm Draft) at their stores I’d be willing to pay a little something over costs plus the shipping for any retail packs or boxes. Given up on the other sets but this is definitely one I want to put together this year.

I know it’s a long shot but had to ask. Not even sure if there will be any retail packs/boxes and I know the FOTL and hobby was just released and figured retail will hit the shelves soon

@FireRob

That was at my store and I had the day off so got there early. Bought one box of mosaic soccer even though I never cracked any in the past. Thinking football will be a few weeks out.

DON

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

are walmart shelfs are not that stocked up

but it is mostly
    football
    soccer
    and other stuff
    i really dont look at them
    just the upperdeck stuff

:)
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Can someone please explain to me why a tin at Walmart costs $49.92 and a tin at a hobby shop costs only $28.99?
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast