Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1984 Topps Traded Gooden: Are there other cards featuring a similar pose?

The 1984 Topps Traded Dwight Gooden card is one of my favorites, and brings my back to my youth every time I see it.

I have always thought the pose on the card is... different.

I'm wondering, does anyone know of another card in baseball card history that features a similar pose?

84Gooden.png
    Last edited by Agamus; 04-05-2022 at 09:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's Gooden in a similar, not identical, pose.

I recently noticed this bottom of the 1990 Topps box. Anyone know the story behind it? These are not pictures of the actual 1990 Topps cards of these guys (though on the top and sides of the box are pictures that do appear to be of actual 1990 cards, including Griffey Jr.).