Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: My Ryan Callahan PC

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Twitter: @@nbali88 See balinemeth's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Amazing collection, love the variety of pieces and the sets. Lots of great patches, autos and parallels. Thanks for the show!

Thank you very much, you are very kind! It’s just a modest collection, there are a lot more serious collectors here at SCF than I am. But I’m glad you like it, my collection too. :)
    Collecting all Ryan Callahan Cards
    Most wanted:
    2011-12 Panini Prime Genuine Letters #4 Ryan Callahan
    2013-14 Panini Prime Genuine Letters #GLRC Ryan Callahan
    Callahan PC on instagram:Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Twitter: @@nbali88 See balinemeth's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

nice patch on the ice fresh threads. curious, how do you keep track of your collections and you wants? do you use the IM here ?
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers

nice patch on the ice fresh threads. curious, how do you keep track of your collections and you wants? do you use the IM here ?

Thank you! I have an MS world file, I'll list them there. But I always forget to update. It’s pretty much in my head which cards I already have.
    I recently made an instagram profile, took a photo of my collection, and uploaded everything there. making it easier to follow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers

I already have around 425 Callahan cards, including not official cards, and with doubles.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers

OPC Metal, Metal X and Gold paralell.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast