Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: 22 Play-offs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

I keep repeating myself, but I am really tired to see Tampa advance. So while I'd like seeing Colorado w/ the Cup, I'll take the Bolts in 4 to win it all. I don't hope that the Lightning wins, but no teams seem to be able to stop them anyway. Btw, I'm still looking for that so-called parity there's supposed to be throughout the league. I keep hearing that nowadays with the salary cap, all the teams can win, and that they're about all as good one from the other... But since 2016, there are actually only four teams that won the Stanley Cup. If Tampa Bay wins it again in a few days, that won't increase that number. I'd really like a change this year; I "need" another Champion team. I think this would be good for the sport too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Tampa should win. Much better goaltending. Eastern teams seem to play better defensively

No fan of TB.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Big win for Colorado last night. I was a little on edge after Tampa came back to tie it up - they have a knack for that, and then demoralizing their opponents. Avs stayed strong and take the 1-0 lead.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Good game by Nichushkin! A late bloomer I guess.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Big win for Colorado last night. I was a little on edge after Tampa came back to tie it up - they have a knack for that, and then demoralizing their opponents. Avs stayed strong and take the 1-0 lead.

But Captain Porcelain said in interview after the game that so far his team had always managed to make the proper adjustments in the current playoffs (to bounce back); got 2 say I'm starting to fear the Bolts. I'm kind of taking them seriously from now on.

A few years ago, I wasn't... I mean, they were always collapsing at some point; "pre-pandemic" I think the only finals they had reached was in 2015 against the Hawks, and of course they lost.. That and in 2004 obviously when they won the very 1st Cup of their franchise (but back then that wasn't the same head coach and obviously there are no players from that edition left in the current Bolts).

I really hope the Avs will hoist their first Stanley Cup since 2001, but I'm beginning to doubt that, even with their win yesterday. Most of the experts think that the Lightning is gonna be victorious, at the end. And that they'll be the 2022 Stanley Cup Champs, again. 'Cause we all know that if that's the case, that'll be their 3rd championship in a row...
    Last edited by sleepn0t; 06-18-2022 at 01:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

So much for Vasilevskiy having big games after a loss. Colorado absolutely destroyed Tampa tonight and it was not even close. Vasy and the rest of Tampa Bay looked awful tonight.

Colorado appears to be firing on all cylinders. Even if Tampa plays well, it might not be enough.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Av's are good.

SCF Rewards
    Country

T-Bay showing signs of life. Hoping for a 7 game series.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I couldn't watch the game, but why the huge gap and difference in the scoring in game 3, vs the two 1st games?! Is it just 'cause of the home ice advantage? Is it that Colorado didn't show up, or then the Bolts were just too good 2nite? Having seen play the Avs so far in these playoffs, I'd have expected a much closer score, even on the road when playing in Tampa. Like 3-2, or 4 to 2. But a 4-goal gap, vs Colorado... Really?!
    Last edited by sleepn0t; 06-21-2022 at 01:09 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great job by the Av's, except for the denting the cup part. lol The team photo is hilarious.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast