Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Ran out of time this afternoon for W4 but here's your W3 results. Uploaded leader board coming shortly.

Week 3 picking observations:
    1. A lot of us really want the Lions to win :).
    2. Eagles for the Commanders was a clean sweep, with everyone picking Philly to demote Washington to Lieutenants.
    3. @pwaldo, @Davz13, and @clk823 bravely selected Miami as the upset special and were rewarded with bonus points and top 5 finishes this week!
    4. Welcome @RoxHardy to the contest!
    5. Indy beating the Chiefs..... really?!
    6. @51CardDeck, the bravest week 3 player, picking T-Law and crew to stumble the Chargers.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

I had 11 Total points before last week what happened?says i only have 9 points on this update?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

@jplcom @jonsportscardz I think the issue is that in Post #19 it says week 2 results; however, those are the Week 1 results. The Week 2 results have actually not been posted in this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

oh ok thank you

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry guys, my computer took a dump over the weekend and I've been working to recover it. I have backups of all my SCF files so as soon as I get home pictures/.videos restored I'll be working on the SCF stuff next.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's your Week 4 results reposted from the W4 thread:

Week 4 picking observations:
    1. The Jaguars were the chic pick to pull off a big upset, and the Eagles made sure 5 of us paid for it.
    2. @RoxHardy and @hobbyfan had nerves of steel to pick the Geno Smith Seahawks to topple the on fire Lions and earned themselves a nice bonus.
    3. Even more painful for the rest of us is that they were the only two people to get this pick right. 18 people wound up with a big ol 0 betting on the Lions.
    4. EVERYONE knew the Packers would be the Patriots and they were right with a 100% pick rate.
    5. The Titans/Colts game was the game that had the group divided. 9 picked the Titans correctly and 11 missed with the Colts

I'm hoping to get the scoring done for week 5 tomorrow AND week 6 posted at a better time.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's the Week 5 results posted again. Also please stay tuned as @doniceage and I have some very cool news about a possible addition to our prize pool. If it works out, we'll be extending beyond 3 potential prize winning positions.

Week 5 Observations:

1. SCF pickers were a combined 1-35 when picking the Giants/Packers and Texans/Jaguars game, or only 2.8% correct.
    2. On the other hand, SCF pickers were a combined 34-2 when picking the Eagles/Cardinals and 49ers/Panthers game, 94.4% correct!
    3. @CMCFan22, @SensSpezza, and @Atlantaman were all handsomely rewarded picking the longshot Cowboys to boost their totals and occupy top spots.
    4. Seriously, 0-18 on the Jaguars. Who woulda thought?!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Another prize just arrived for the Contest. So a big shoutout to SCI for making this happen. If you not checked out their website I would definitely give it a gander and check out their pricing and use the coupon to save 30 percent (code is SCF).

@jplcom

Might want to tag everyone and let them know.

DON
    Last edited by doniceage; 10-24-2022 at 03:49 PM.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Don! @SCI generously donated a hobby box of 2022 Luminance to contribute to our contest. To share the wealth on this one we'll be running a division break. Top 8 season total points will have a spot in the break. So if you didn't think you could catch up to the points leader, all you need to do now is try to get into the top 8 to nab a spot in the break. The existing prizes will still go out to the top 3 people, this box break will be in addition to those prizes. Keep on picking em and good luck!

tagging: @51CardDeck @Atlantaman @bakemeister52 @bigbenjobu @cjs-sportscards @clk823 @CMCFan22 @Davz13 @Devlin @don sanford @doniceage @hobbyfan @jonsportscardz @jplcom @key2win @michigandan @michigandan @pwaldo @rjabreu88 @rockstar54 @royer33455 @SensSpezza @steelers6 @toddsr @RoxHardy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Alabama Crimson Tide Cleveland Indians

Very nice prize added and extra incentive for everyone playing.

Thank you.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast