Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Hope you get rid of that cough.

DON

Thanks! Saw the doc again today, trying something different. Hopefully should take care of it! As for scoring, Week 11 is now in the books!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

Week 10 reporting in! Also I still have this annoying cough that I can't shake. I've had it for 6 weeks now, super annoying....

Hope your feeling better thank you for doing this all season long.......

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Have you been tested for COVID?
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have you been tested for COVID?

I've tested multiple times, all negative. At this point it's just a cough I can't shake. I've had it since a week before Thanksgiving... But on a lighter note, results for Week 12!

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

and by popular demand, here's week 13! I'm very grateful with how patient everyone has been, thank you so much.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Week 14 is posted!

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Week 15 is up! Hoping to get 16 tonight and finish up tomorrow.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

All the weeks have been processed and we have our winners.... sort of! First off, a big round of congratulations to all of our players this year! Thank you all for participating in this weekly guessing game of utter madness.

@51CardDeck @Atlantaman @bakemeister52 @bigbenjobu @cjs-sportscards @clk823 @CMCFan22 @Davz13 @Devlin @don sanford @doniceage @hobbyfan @jonsportscardz @jplcom @key2win @michigandan @michigandan @pwaldo @rjabreu88 @rockstar54 @royer33455 @SensSpezza @steelers6 @toddsr @RoxHardy @newcombe

1st Place - BigBenJobu with 172 total points, including high scores week 2 and 15. He gets to pick first from the Sealed Box Pool and gets first pick in the upcoming 2022 Luminance division box break hosted by Don and sponsored by SCI!

2nd Place - CJS-Sportscards with 168 points and a high score week 4. He gets second pick from the Sealed Box Pool and 2nd pick in the Luminance break.

3rd Place - a 167-point three-way tie between CMCFan22 (4 weekly high scores), key2win (1 weekly high score), and MichiganDan (3 straight weekly high scores). You all get the honor to duke it out for the last spot in the Sealed Box Pool and for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th spot in the Luminance box break.

6th Place - AtlantaMan scored 166-points with high scores week 6 and 7. He gets the 6th pick in the 2022 Luminance box break.

7th Place - Davz13 scored 165 with a week 9 high score and secured the 7th pick in the 2022 Luminance box break.

8th Place - a two-way tie of 161 points between pwaldo (week 3 high score) and rjabreu88 (weeks 8, and 18) in a win-and-in scenario for the 8th and final spot in the 2022 Luminance box break. Whoever loses this tie-breaker PM me and I'll send out a small care package of your favorite team as a consolation prize.

Stay tuned all for the upcoming TIE BREAKER THREAD with rules and scoring!

1st/2nd/3rd Place Sealed Box Pool

1x blaster box of 2021 Panini NFL Chronicles /w Prestige exclusives -
    1x blaster box of 2022 Sage High Series /w 3 guaranteed autographs -
    1x hobby box of 2015 Upper Deck CFL Football -

1st - 8th Place 2022 Luminance division box break

AFC East -
    AFC North -
    AFC South -
    AFC West -
    NFC East -
    NFC North -
    NFC South -
    NFC West -

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

All the weeks have been processed and we have our winners.... sort of! First off, a big round of congratulations to all of our players this year! Thank you all for participating in this weekly guessing game of utter madness.

@51CardDeck @Atlantaman @bakemeister52 @bigbenjobu @cjs-sportscards @clk823 @CMCFan22 @Davz13 @Devlin @don sanford @doniceage @hobbyfan @jonsportscardz @jplcom @key2win @michigandan @michigandan @pwaldo @rjabreu88 @rockstar54 @royer33455 @SensSpezza @steelers6 @toddsr @RoxHardy @newcombe

1st Place - BigBenJobu with 172 total points, including high scores week 2 and 15. He gets to pick first from the Sealed Box Pool and gets first pick in the upcoming 2022 Luminance division box break hosted by Don and sponsored by SCI!

2nd Place - CJS-Sportscards with 168 points and a high score week 4. He gets second pick from the Sealed Box Pool and 2nd pick in the Luminance break.

3rd Place - a 167-point three-way tie between CMCFan22 (4 weekly high scores), key2win (1 weekly high score), and MichiganDan (3 straight weekly high scores). You all get the honor to duke it out for the last spot in the Sealed Box Pool and for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th spot in the Luminance box break.

6th Place - AtlantaMan scored 166-points with high scores week 6 and 7. He gets the 6th pick in the 2022 Luminance box break.

7th Place - Davz13 scored 165 with a week 9 high score and secured the 7th pick in the 2022 Luminance box break.

8th Place - a two-way tie of 161 points between pwaldo (week 3 high score) and rjabreu88 (weeks 8, and 18) in a win-and-in scenario for the 8th and final spot in the 2022 Luminance box break. Whoever loses this tie-breaker PM me and I'll send out a small care package of your favorite team as a consolation prize.

Stay tuned all for the upcoming TIE BREAKER THREAD with rules and scoring!

1st/2nd/3rd Place Sealed Box Pool

1x blaster box of 2021 Panini NFL Chronicles /w Prestige exclusives -
    1x blaster box of 2022 Sage High Series /w 3 guaranteed autographs -
    1x hobby box of 2015 Upper Deck CFL Football -

1st - 8th Place 2022 Luminance division box break

AFC East -
    AFC North -
    AFC South -
    AFC West -
    NFC East -
    NFC North -
    NFC South -
    NFC West -

Awesome! Thanks for running the contest @jplcom

For the boxes I will go with the 1x blaster box of 2021 Panini NFL Chronicles /w Prestige exclusives. Also, for the Division Break I would like the AFC East please.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (44)
    Country
    West Virginia Mountaineers

Thanks for running this, @jplcom !
    Fun, as always!
    I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills, Trevon Wesco, Pat McAfee, Darius Stills, Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Charles Sims, Sam Huff, Chuck Howley, Jerry West (NBA), Jevon Carter (NBA), Jedd Gyorko (MLB), etc.
    and
    Dolphins, Avalanche, St.L Cardinals, & SF Giants

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast