Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Amazing that he hit #61 before Roger Maris did, 60 years ago! Now a day off and 3 games in the Bronx against the O's. Let's see if they will pitch to him! I loved the interview where they talked to Judge about hitting #61 and what he told them about the talk he had with Roger Maris Jr! He is a true sportsman and loved by all!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yankees season ends in a 4-0 series sweep to Houston Astros in the ALCS.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

What a total collapse in the second half for the Bronx Bombers! Now to see where Judge goes!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

What a total collapse in the second half for the Bronx Bombers! Now to see where Judge goes!

Bake

I think ultimately he'll be back. His legacy as a Yankee should be worth more than the difference in his contract. I think Robinson Cano regrets letting Jay-Zee talk him into ever leaving the Bronx.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

The question is…can the yankees field a world series caliber team if they pay Judge 400+ million? They have stanton and cole on the books for a long time. They could probably resign benintendi and get jacob degrom for that kind of money and not be stuck in either contract as long as they’d have to pay Judge. I just don’t know what his legacy is right now, the 62 home runs were magical and fun to watch but his 5 hits and 15 strikeouts in 36 playoff at bats…who cares if he hits 80 home runs against okay pitchers but can’t put the ball in play when it matters.
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

Good points! I wonder what they will do with Aaron Hicks! A Chapman is gone, as his pitching went way south this year! Josh Donaldson, should be replaced! Sorry we got rid of Gio Urshela to the Twins for Donaldson but we needed to let Sanchez go! Stuck with Cole (Mr Give Up Home Run Pitcher) and Stanton! Bader is a must stay. Gleyber Torres is to me trade bait but they may stay with him. We have some good young blood in the minors, so who knows what way they may go. The people want to see Boone go but like you said it is Cashman! Time for him to go! I have even heard from my Bo Sox friends that Devers and Bogaerts may be available for trade.

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Bogaerts, good possibility that he'll opt out in Boston. Devers, Yanks don't have what it gets to trade for him. Farm system is average at best.
    Torres needs to stay, stanton and donaldson nt going anywhere, unless you eat their contracts. . greeny is right, what good is Judge if he hits 70 homers and hits ..150 in the playoffs. Do we need another Arod?
    Some possible FA, catchers Contreras, Vasquez, G Sanchez. 1b Rizzo, player option, Abreau,.....3b J Turner, club option.....ss, lots of quality here,Swanson, T Turner,Correa,player option, T Anderson , club option, Bogaerts, opt out. OF Benintendi, Judge, SP, Kershaw,Verlander, Severino, Taillon,DeGrom, Rondon, Wainright,, Jays best pitch, Sean, lastname escapes me

Lots more of all of these,but some of these names seem to offer quality. Many are club or player options

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

mlb already speculating Judge to the Dodgers haha https://www.mlb.com/news/mookie-bett...-judge-dodgers

The thing about bogaerts, trea turner, and correa is that NYY made such a stink during the trading deadline about not trading oswald peraza or anthony volpe... I mean, they might have had luis castillo! So, I don't see them signing a shortstop unless they decide to flip peraza and volpe for a top tier starting pitcher.

I think Torres is one of the most productive 2Bs in the game, especially for what they're paying him. And he just started showing his glove off in the playoffs.

My dream would be:
    potentially let Judge walk. Use that 40 million per year to eat Hicks' contract + sign Joc Pederson + resign Benintendi + have a little left over to apply to a lights out starting pitcher. Next, convince Rizzo to stay, bring back Severino and Taillon, and move Oswaldo Cabrera to third. Whether they eat Donaldson's contract or flip it for another awful one-year deal, I don't really care.

lineup
    Beninteni LF
    Bader CF
    Rizzo 1B
    Stanton DH
    Pederson RF
    Torres 2B
    O Cabrera 3B
    Kiner-Falefa SS
    Trevino C

And if they add a superstar SS then Torres should hit 8th (aka 2nd clean up) .

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

I like the possible lineup! I have decided that Judge is gone! Wish Hicks and Donaldson will be gone also! Don't give up Volpe!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Yeah I think he is too. It’s a shame but feels like the whole team will be built around him versus building a team to actually win championships.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast