Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BrownBullhead's Items on eBay

09/25/2023

Seven more in hand. Total now sits at 445 singles.

Last edited by BrownBullhead; 10-14-2023 at 04:03 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

09/26/2023

And seven more today! So 452 singles in hand!

SCF Rewards
    Country

10/04/2023

Another +12 . Brings the running total to 464 in hand.

11 of the 12 came from TWITTER believe it or not! Normally I don't give a lot of love to the "Vault" ones, but being multi-colour, and the insane inexpensive price I got them for, well it was a no-brainer! And no, I will not call it "X". The Elias came from one of the forum members. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another +3. Brings me to 467 in hand... while we're here on a Saturday afternoon, let me update the overall status.

The checklist is 270 jerseys. Of those, I have 216 and missing 54.

For the 216 "checked off", 467 unique physical singles are in hand, with +92 more in transit (COMC, eBay, etc).

Of the 54 missing, 20 are true 1/1 GOLD cards which I will likely never acquire.

The 34 missing after that are :

4 x Emerald /200 (Daze, Recchi, Tkachuk, Yashin)

8 x Bronze /100 (Hejduk, Hossa, Mogilny, Nash, Nolan, Roenick, Shanahan, Thibault)

9 x Silver /50 (Bure, Fedorov, Giguere, Heatley, Kovalchuk, Modano, Sakic, Hasek, Theodore)

12 x Quad TeamMates /50 (Anaheim Mighty Ducks, New Jersey Devils, Toronto Maple Leafs, Philadelphia Flyers, Detroit Red Wings, Dallas Stars, Ottawa Senators, Chicago Blackhawks, Buffalo Sabres, Edmonton Oilers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Nashville Predators)

1 x Franchise /100 (Lecavalier)

SCF Rewards
    Country

5 more days, +3 more cards. Total of 470 now in hand.

The Vinny actually came from a TRADE on TCDB. Traded an Ozolinsh Ruby (duplicate) plus a couple other Ozolinsh for it, to a guy in Ontario. :)

Bid on the Detroit Quad Team a few minutes ago but lost. $70.70 USD was my max bid - i shot my shot. :P

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi bud,
    So am I correct in assuming that you do not need any of the cards I sent you pics of? You told me a few months back you needed sometime to get all the cards you had ordered into your possession first. They all have to be at your home by now...lol Let me know if you need any of the ones I sent you pics of, and we can go from there. Congrats on your accomplishments with these so far. A big undertaking indeed. Kudos my friend.
    John

SCF Rewards
    Country

@penaltyman thank you for the reminder. the gary roberts would be an absolute duplicate for me, and for the others, i need to get through my remaining 15 boxes before I can know about those. hope you are enjoying the thread. :)

@penaltyman Thank you for checking in! Yes, I did received my sealed boxes and even showed the box breaks on here. :) Unfortunately, I don't need any of the last 5 you showed me in the thread on August 23. Beyond the 470 I've showed in the thread, I have almost 100 more in transit which aren't in my show and tell. :) Appreciate your kind words about my progress, Johnny. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

12 more days, +7 more cards. Total of 477 now in hand.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 days, +3 more cards. Total of 480 in hand.

SCF Rewards
    Country

just sharing my content here from another forum where i update my regularly.

Updated 2023.11.08. 481 in hand.

P.S. Going to let you folks in on a secret... the total will soon hit 600! I'm not joking. Stay tuned!:P

Updated 2023.11.21. +12 more. 493 in hand.

+98 cards, to update from 493 to 591 cards in hand. I have 5 more at my COMC still, so 600 should soon be a thing. {91 today, 7 earlier in December}

+16 more, to take me from 591 up to 607 in hand.

Another month, another +11 cards. Up to 618 in hand.

A bit slow around here on the forum, so I don't mind bumping this. Another +9, all from eBay. So now we're at 627 in hand.

Four more weeks... +8 more cards. Total of 635 in hand.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345