Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country

I received another card in the mail today. This one is from Jody Hurst. It was sent on 12/4/2022 and received on 12/15/2022. Mr. Hurst was drafted by the Minnesota Twins in 1988 and again by the Detroit Tigers in 1989. He never reached the major leagues, but he did play five seasons in the minors reaching AAA level with the Toledo Mud Hens. He currently works as the athletic director for a high school in Mississippi. Mr. Hurst played for the Wareham Gatemen in 1988 and he did write me a note that he sent back on my letter. This is my twenty second autograph for this set.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Along with the success from Jody Hurst I also had my first failure today. I received a "Forward Time Expired" return from Brian Bark. This was sent on 12/4/2022 and received today, 12/15/2022. Luckily, I was provided with his forwarding address and will send it back out tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had a great weekend and received three cards on Friday and another four on Saturday. The first one I received was Matt Dunbar. This was sent on 12/4/2022 and received on 12/16/2022. Mr. Dunbar was drafted by the New York Yankees in 1990. He played one season in the majors in 1995 for the Florida Marlins. He also spent 10 seasons in the minors in the New York Yankees, Oakland Athletics, Anaheim Angels, Milwaukee Brewers, and Pittsburgh Pirates organizations. He ended his career in the Mexican League playing for the Guerreros de Oaxaca. Mr. Dunbar played for the Chatham Athletics in 1988. He did not answer my question, but he did include a neat card from his time with the Columbus Clippers and also a gospel tract. This is my twenty third autograph for the set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The second card I received this weekend is from Curry Harden. This was also sent on 12/4/2022 and received on 12/16/2022. Mr. Harden was drafted by the Baltimore Orioles in 1985, but decided to play for University of Texas instead. He never played professionally and decided to become a teacher instead of pursuing a baseball career. He coached high school baseball and currently teaches English and science fiction literature. Mr. Harden did answer my question and wrote me a nice note. This is my twenty fourth autograph for the set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The third and final card I received on Friday is from Pat Leinen. This card, like the other two, was sent on 12/4/2022 and received on 12/16/2022. Mr. Leinen was drafted by the New York Mets in 1988 and again by the Baltimore Orioles in 1989. He played four seasons in the minors, reaching AAA level in his final season. Mr. Leinen did answer my question. This is the twenty fifth autograph for my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The first card I received on Saturday was from Chris Ebright. It was sent on 12/4/2022 and received on 12/17/2022. Mr. Ebright was drafted by the San Diego Padres in 1988 and again by the Chicago Cubs in 1989. He played five season in the minor leagues reaching AA level. Mr. Ebright played for the Harwich Mariners in 1988. He wrote me a nice note.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Nice weekend looks like Christmas came a week early

Hope for your continued success

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice weekend looks like Christmas came a week early

Hope for your continued success

Thanks! It's been great. Although, they are coming back so quickly it's taking me a bit to log them all on here. I probably won't get to the other three from Saturday and others I've received this week until the weekend or next week. I like to do a bit of research before posting and it can be time consuming.

I just saw that you have a return thread as well, so I've been reading through that. Great stuff!

Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Thanks for looking
    Your Cape cards are so unique and I love reading what you have been able to dig up on the players.
    Again continued success on it

My TTM thread has taken a little bit of a hit at the moment.
    I need to get more addresses for former Orioles players and send out
    I also have an IP thread which is active during the season as I am a season ticket holder for the Somerset Patriots.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234