Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nolan Ryan FT!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Thanks for the reply. I couldn't find the value of the Wynn in Beckett. So, I went to ebay. Most of the mini's in a regular size card frame and 10th Anniv. Issue were selling in the range of $10 to $20 (shipping was extra). So, I'd assume it to be in that range. In regard to Ryan's "most interested in", none specifically. I have a friend who collects Ryan. So, which ever what I can get will probably be for him for Christmas. PLMK if you have any offer(s). Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Duke Blue Devils
    See jdthakid36's Items on eBay

Thanks for the reply. I couldn't find the value of the Wynn in Beckett. So, I went to ebay. Most of the mini's in a regular size card frame and 10th Anniv. Issue were selling in the range of $10 to $20 (shipping was extra). So, I'd assume it to be in that range. In regard to Ryan's "most interested in", none specifically. I have a friend who collects Ryan. So, which ever what I can get will probably be for him for Christmas. PLMK if you have any offer(s). Have a good day, Rodney

Let me know if you'll trade both of the A&G's (Mays 2014 base 93 and Early Wynn framed mini) for this Ryan below...

2020 Topps Project 2020 2649*/Tyson Beck 263 $25.00
    ** Colby collects **
    Mookie Betts, Ronald Acuna Jr. RC’s, Bo Bichette RC’s, various Braves Prospects

SCF Rewards
    Country

@jdthakid36 - Thanks for the reply and offer. I didn't see that Ryan on your list. However, that is fine with me. Please post it in trade manager, I'll confirm. Also, if any of my other A&G's interest you plmk which Ryan's you'd trade for them. Sending in PWE is okay with me. Just write on the envelop and highlight, "PHOTO(S) - DO NOT BEND". I've had no problems doing that. PLMK when you'll be mailing, and I'll try to do the same. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Duke Blue Devils
    See jdthakid36's Items on eBay

@jdthakid36 - Thanks for the reply and offer. I didn't see that Ryan on your list. However, that is fine with me. Please post it in trade manager, I'll confirm. Also, if any of my other A&G's interest you plmk which Ryan's you'd trade for them. Sending in PWE is okay with me. Just write on the envelop and highlight, "PHOTO(S) - DO NOT BEND". I've had no problems doing that. PLMK when you'll be mailing, and I'll try to do the same. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

Yeah, it was one I got on eBay...guy sent it along with the one I bid on. Figured that would be a cool one for your friend. I posted. Thanks for the A&G help Rodney!

Josh

SCF Rewards
    Country

Josh, thanks for the trade. It has been confirmed. I'll mail tomorrow, please do the same. I've got the cards ready to go. Hope to trade again, in the near future. Have a good evening, Rodney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12