Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Please Note - Nomahlovesyah will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Colorado Rockies Boston Celtics
    See Nomahlovesyah's Items on eBay

$1500-$2000 boxes FT — SEDONA MEGA BOX!!!

Re-introducing the MEGA SEDONA BOX, VERSION 3.0!
    An 800-count box STUFFED with awesome cards Guaranteed $1,000-$1,500 (OR MORE) of BV

All cards will have one or more of the following attributes:

• BV of at least $1-$3 (some may be higher)
    • Star Player (By Star I mean someone like Betts, Trout, Soto, Pujols, etc.)
    • Rookie card with RC designation on the card
    • Short Print (usually Heritage High # SP’s)
    • Parallel card (foil, color or other variant)
    • NO COMMONS whatsoever

I have WAY too many extra cards of Stars, Rookies, Short Prints and Parallels from all my case breaks…and NO TIME to list / package and sell / trade all these cards on COMC, eBay, or the trade sites, as I run my own business and BUSINESS IS GOOD…the cards are too valuable to donate or discard…so what to do????

I’ve been thinking about it for YEARS and have decided to package these cards into the SEDONA MEGA BOX just for you!!!

All I want for these boxes is a cool card or two. If you offer one cool card, I will take lower BV than if you offer several lesser cards. For example, a $150 card will get you a box, but ten $20 cards may not (it all depends!).

ALL OFFERS with a BV OVER $100 will be considered. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

Do you have a card or few you don’t need? Do you want to TRADE THAT CARD at a 8-10X multiple or more??? Then let’s make a deal!

NOTE: I will give preference to cards from the WTTF list in my sig — Heritage Real One Auto’s, Pete Alonso, Red Sox, ETC.

ANOTHER NOTE: I cannot promise you will get a particular team / year / player as I don’t have time to pick through each box….but it will be ALL Stars, Rookies, Short Prints, $1+ BV and / or Parallels with AS FEW DUPES AS POSSIBLE (example: You will not see 10 of the same card back to back in the Mega Box. You may encounter the same card more than once due to the random nature of the collation of these boxes but there will be very little duplication).

Amazing for set builders, starter sets, kids, grandkids, re-packers, eBay sellers, or trade bait…MAKE AN OFFER….again, any offer above $100 BV for these AMAZING boxes will be considered!

The boxes are being assembled now and when they are gone they are GONE…don’t miss out…this is a FUN and EASY way to expand your collection….check my feedback and make your offer TODAY!!!
    Last edited by Nomahlovesyah; 10-02-2022 at 11:06 PM.
    4X SCF Trader of the Month. Please check out my Card Opening YouTube channel!
    Hidden Content I PC Pete Alonso, Triston Casas, Zac Veen, Jim Rice, Luis Robert, Will Clark, Todd Helton, Bobby Dalbec, Jarren Duran, Troy Tulowitzki, Cole Tucker, NOMAH, Rockies/Red Sox Auto’s, Heritage variations, Real One Autos, Topps Photo Variations (SP and SSP), and cards numbered 4/10 (my bday). Cards FT: Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am sure I can find some Red Sox stuff. Just lmk as I sent you a pm.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Would you be interested in some RED SOX HOFer cards? If so, I have some cards of these RED SOX HOFer's;WADE BOGGS, CARL YASTRZEMSKI, BABE RUTH, CARLTON FISK, PEDRO MARTINEZ, BOBBY DOERR, RICK FERRELL, JIMMIE FOXX, LEE SMITH, TED WILLIAMS (NOTE: If any interest you plmk which one(s) and I'll let you know what is available)

NOTE: I also have some RED SOX gu and auto's. I have these ---

2007 TOPPS 2006 Highlights HR/CS Curt Schilling uniform
    2015 TOPPS A&G FSRA-DP Dustin Pedroia uniform

AND these RED SOX HOFer's ---

1988 PACIFIC #73 Bobby Doerr TTM/IP auto - OCT. 3, 2022 - GONE
    1964 TOPPS #153 Dick Williams AUTO encased & authenticated by Beckett/JSA
    2002 FLEER TRADITION This Day in History Wade Boggs jersey
    2003 TOPPS GALLERY Heritage GHR-WB Wade Boggs uniform
    2009 UD GOODWIN CHAMPIONS GCM-CF Carlton Fisk uniform
    2003 TOPPS GALLERY AR/CF Carlton Fisk bat
    2005 DONRUSS GREATS Red Sox Nation RSN-7 Jim Rice uniform

For the gu and auto's I'm mainly looking for gu & auto's of ORIOLES that I don't have, and gu and auto's of baseball HOFer's and stars that make good trading cards. PLMK if anything interests you and/or if you have any offer(s). Thanks. Have a good night, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 10-03-2022 at 08:50 AM. Reason: UPDATING"

SCF Rewards
    Country

@OriolesFan

I would be interested in the Rice, what’s the BV?

For my clarity, you are asking for Orioles stuff for a smaller trade, as opposed to a big card for a Sedona Box?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your quick reply. In regard to your "?'s": (1)I really don't know the bv of the RICE gu (haven't got a monthly Beckett since 2017, but I think (not sure though) it's in the $15-$20 range) and (2)it depends on what you'd offer for it. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@OriolesFan the Nats auto I offered you the other night is still available.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your reply. Sorry, I don't remember the "Nat auto". Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please make sure to read the revised description of the SEDONA MEGA BOX (first post in the thread)!
    Last edited by Nomahlovesyah; 10-02-2022 at 11:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears

Would u trade one of the boxes for these 3 cards:
    2017 Bowman Chrome Mega Gleyber Torres BV $15
    2018 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor Jarred Kelenic BV $50
    2020 Bowman Chrome Mega Image Variation Austin Martin BV $60

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any offer(s) for the Rice gu ??? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast