By David Yarger
Co-Host “The Chase”
Today on “The Chase” it was heavily loaded with some football talk. Troy was back in the host’s chair and we gave our opinions on players who have started the season hot and could be in buy low situations, as well as some guys we’d suggest selling and getting your money while you can.
The crew took a look at this week’s Thursday Night Football game between the Miami Dolphins and Cincinnati Bengals. The Dolphins are coming in at 3-0, while the Bengals just picked up their first victory Sunday against the Jets.

Some players the crew looked at included Jaylen Waddle, Tua Tagovailoa, Joe Burrow and Ja’Marr Chase, as the four’s values have increased substantially since they’ve been drafted. Tagovailoa had some questions coming into this year, but so far in his third season, he has stood out, as he’s second in the league in passing yards. Additionally, with all those yards, many have gone the way of Jaylen Waddle, as the second year star’s value has seen substantial increase.
I did have to mention Tee Higgins’ stock has sort of been overlooked due to the overwhelming hype around Chase. Higgins can still be bought for cheap, while he continues to put up stellar numbers so far in 2022.
Additionally, the crew looked at Cooper Rush and Dak Prescott of the Dallas Cowboys. While Dak has been out, Rush has continued to win games for Dallas. He is 3-0 in his first three starts. Will there be a QB controversy though? Troy and I think not, but Alaina is buying on the hype train. Currently, Rush’s cards are skyrocketing after a few good starts, with autos from 2017 product hitting the hundred dollar threshold. Dak should be set to make his return in the coming weeks, but that’s not to say a team in the future could pique their interest in Rush for a possible starting gig. Nevertheless, for the people that still someway, somehow have Rush autos laying around, sell now and get what you can while his market value is hot.
The crew also looked at our question of the day on social media, which was “Who are you investing in after NFL week 3?”
We got plenty of answers from the socials, including Devonta Smith, Jalen Hurts, Tua, Mack Hollins and more. Troy also provided three names, including Hurts that he has high hopes for and to invest in. Troy named Khalil Herbert of the Bears as someone to look into, as well as Chris Olave of the New Orleans Saints. I also mentioned Tony Pollard, because he is in a very similar position as Herbert, sitting behind the starter, but taking advantage of the shots he’s given.
Speaking of football, we broke Panini Elements Football today and got a glimpse at some of the metal cards and even a metal auto of Giants legend running back Otis Anderson.
To win the cards, comment on the what your favorite rivalry is. For me personally, it goes back to the college scene with Oklahoma and Texas in the Red River Shootout.
For more information on everything Dave & Adam’s Card World related, visit dacardworld.com or visit all the social media platforms here.
The post ‘The Chase’ crew talks the gridiron appeared first on Dave & Adam's News.

More...