Thread: Georgia vs LSU

Question Georgia vs LSU

Should be a good game even though I'm not all that into SEC football. Any pre-kickoff predictions?

not sure when it's on...but I'll take LSU

My Bruins are kicking butt right now!!!

10-3 over Oklahoma at Sooners country.

I expect us to lose, so I am praying we can keep it close.

If by a miracle we win, I'll be drowning in Heinekeins tonight!!!!

Wish I had seen this post before the game but I just logged on during commercial.My prediction is UGA 23 LSU 18

-Frank-

I would have to say LSU in a close one in the Bayou....
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Originally posted by podstock
    not sure when it's on...but I'll take LSU

My Bruins are kicking butt right now!!!

10-3 over Oklahoma at Sooners country.

I expect us to lose, so I am praying we can keep it close.

If by a miracle we win, I'll be drowning in Heinekeins tonight!!!!
    Pod, of course I'm not fond of UCLA for other reasons... but if they beat Oklahoma (one of the teams I HATE), then I'll be a Bruins fan for the rest of the night!

If Georgia falls, that will be the 2nd Top10 team to fall... of course this one won't be as bad as K-State.

ummmm....well....er...ummm...maybe my prediction is wrong.Georgia is missing their opportunities in this game...3 missed FG's...c'mon!! The Defense has played well except for the touchdown drive by LSU.The commentators had it right at half time,"Georgia,7 times inside the LSU 40....3 pts....LSU once...7 pts."

-Frank-

Oh well.I was close...LSU had 17 points.Sad thing is UGA only had 10.UGA beat them on both sides of the ball but lost in the point category.The 3 missed FG's ended up costing them the game.

-Frank-

Turned out to be a damn good game... there was several great games. Right now I'm pissed though cause Pitt is only beating Toledo by 3 points and Toledo's getting the ball back!