Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Morant did it AGAIN.

https://www.espn.in/nba/story/_/id/3...zlies-star-gun

Dumbest player in the league.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mothers Day was extra special for me today. My mom passed in February 2018. She was a huge Celtics fan. She saw enough of then-rookie Jayson Tatum to tell me he was going to be something special.

She would have LOVED today, her Celtics winning game 7 and Tatum erupting for a game 7 record 51 points!

SCF Rewards
    Country

So we are down to the final four teams and two of them are the Celtics and Lakers. Guess that means the Spurs get the #1 pick too. The league is just stuck on repeat.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

So we are down to the final four teams and two of them are the Celtics and Lakers. Guess that means the Spurs get the #1 pick too. The league is just stuck on repeat.

Praying hard for Denver vs Miami finals but just know it’s going to be lakers vs Celtics… ugh!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Praying hard for Denver vs Miami finals but just know it’s going to be lakers vs Celtics… ugh!

Me too but I just know the league is salivating at the thought of a Lakers vs Celtics showdown

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Another forum I'm on was talking about how storybook it would be for the Spurs to get an international talent like Wembanyama to bring them back to relevance.

I'd hate to see yet another Celtics/Lakers Finals, but yeah the league and fans of those teams would love that. I'm honestly a bit tired of LeBron and all the MJ vs. LeBron debates, which of course would only escalate if he won his fifth, especially at his age. But it might be entertaining in a certain sense to see him face Kevin Love again. Still, the Finals I'd most like to see would be Nuggets vs. Heat. Nuggets vs. Celtics would be ok as well, but I really want Nuggets and Heat. I want the Heat to win the most because of Love but I wouldn't mind the Nuggets winning either because they've never won a title; in fact, they haven't even made a Finals since the NBA/ABA merger. So please, please Denver beat the spoiled LeBron Lakers, lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

Another forum I'm on was talking about how storybook it would be for the Spurs to get an international talent like Wembanyama to bring them back to relevance.

I'd hate to see yet another Celtics/Lakers Finals, but yeah the league and fans of those teams would love that. I'm honestly a bit tired of LeBron and all the MJ vs. LeBron debates, which of course would only escalate if he won his fifth, especially at his age. But it might be entertaining in a certain sense to see him face Kevin Love again. Still, the Finals I'd most like to see would be Nuggets vs. Heat. Nuggets vs. Celtics would be ok as well, but I really want Nuggets and Heat. I want the Heat to win the most because of Love but I wouldn't mind the Nuggets winning either because they've never won a title; in fact, they haven't even made a Finals since the NBA/ABA merger. So please, please Denver beat the spoiled LeBron Lakers, lol.

co-sign everything you said above… it’s like you took the words right out of my mouth lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another forum I'm on was talking about how storybook it would be for the Spurs to get an international talent like Wembanyama to bring them back to relevance..

It isn't a storybook. It is just rigged. How can gamblers not make money at this point? Most of this stuff is so obvious in sports now they should be making a killing.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Game 1 of the Lakers/Nuggets series was a great one. The Nuggets dominated early when AD was on Jokic, but when AD got off him and was allowed to roam, the Lakers came back and made a game of it. LeBron tried to play hero ball at the end though with that bad 3 attempt and then had a costly TO. Overall this was a scorer's dream of a game with the Nuggets having an overall more balanced attack: all five of their starters scored in double figures, whereas only 3/5 Lakers starters did. As good a facilitator as LeBron has always been through his career, Jokic is even better at this stage of his career. He had a triple double before the 4th quarter even started. I'm actually confident they can win this series, but they need to monitor matchups with AD and make sure Gordon isn't overly exploited like he was at the end of this last game.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

Game 1 of the Lakers/Nuggets series was a great one. The Nuggets dominated early when AD was on Jokic, but when AD got off him and was allowed to roam, the Lakers came back and made a game of it. LeBron tried to play hero ball at the end though with that bad 3 attempt and then had a costly TO. Overall this was a scorer's dream of a game with the Nuggets having an overall more balanced attack: all five of their starters scored in double figures, whereas only 3/5 Lakers starters did. As good a facilitator as LeBron has always been through his career, Jokic is even better at this stage of his career. He had a triple double before the 4th quarter even started. I'm actually confident they can win this series, but they need to monitor matchups with AD and make sure Gordon isn't overly exploited like he was at the end of this last game.

it was a great game especially the outcome lol. I’m a little worried how they squandered away that big lead, it’s only one game so regardless who you are rooting for can’t over react. Pressure is on Denver in game two to keep home court advantage in my opinion.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast