Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

All-Star weekend coming up. Looking forward to SGA's debut!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh man. Kevin Love's time with the Cavs is gonna be over after all:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ossible-buyout

It's sad but I understand why it's happening. He hasn't been the same player since the thumb injury and has fallen totally out of the rotation. He had a fun comeback season last season which was thoroughly enjoyable, but time to move on. I hope a decent team picks him up (OKC plz lol) and he can end his career on a better note than sitting on the bench. But I'll always have a fondness for those Cavs teams from the last decade...I'll still kinda follow them because I really like Jarrett Allen (he's got a personality like mine), Darius Garland (his dad Winston played in college in the city I live in), Evan Mobley (great defensive big and likable guy), and Donovan Mitchell (amazing talent). But it won't be the same without Kev.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Love is going to the Heat!

All-Star Weekend almost done -- just the game about to start. Really impressed with Mac McClung in the dunk contest -- best one I've seen since LaVine/Gordon in 2016. Lillard also finally got a 3 point shootout win -- nice for him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love is going to the Heat!

All-Star Weekend almost done -- just the game about to start. Really impressed with Mac McClung in the dunk contest -- best one I've seen since LaVine/Gordon in 2016. Lillard also finally got a 3 point shootout win -- nice for him.

Yeah people have been hyping this thing up. I'm going to have to check it out. It has been a long time since people were this hyped about something that happened at the All Star Weekend.
    *New* Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hope you enjoy it!

Allstar game wasn't too bad. Wish SGA would have gotten a little more play time, but he played well in the time he got. Tatum set the new ASG record with 55 points. I always like to see him do well; my mom passed away in his rookie season in 2018 but saw enough of him to tell me he was going to be a very special player. She was right; she always loved and followed the Celtics and would be so excited that they're doing well again.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ers-agent-says

Looks like we'll have a Russ/PG13 reunion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That will make the Clippers dangerous in the playoffs (IF everyone on that team can play and they aren't hurt) and takes a subtle jab at the Lakers by propping up their across town team and showing them what they are missing

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

Season starts back up tonight… who do we think is going to make the play in games in the west? Currently seeding sits:
    7) pelicans
    8) Timberwolves
    9) warriors
    10) Thunder
    11) Jazz
    12) Blazers
    13) Lakers
    I think blazers are out especially since they have some injuries and I think Jazz are tanking so it’s between Thunder and Lakers for the final spot although injuries to wolves, pelicans, and warriors I wouldn’t be surprised if any of those three fell out and thunder and lakers both made it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I want anybody but the Lakers, sorry, not a fan! I live near the Trailblazers, and I don't follow them either! This could be an interesting second half for all the teams mentioned!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

I want anybody but the Lakers, sorry, not a fan! I live near the Trailblazers, and I don't follow them either! This could be an interesting second half for all the teams mentioned!

Bake

Im with you, not a lakers fan at all but I think they will make it unfortunately. Should be interesting end to the season cuz even the team sitting in 5 and 6 seeds are far from being 8-10 seeds.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast