Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Time to bring this back ttt. ANYONE interested in any of the YANKEES cards that I STILL HAVE AVAILABLE ?????????? Let's work out a DEAL and/or TRADE !!! THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! CHECK what I have available in YANKEES. Afterwards, let's work out a deal and/or trade. Have a really great day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

WHERE, OH WHERE, are the YANKEES collectors ??? If you are a YANKEES collector, CHECK this thread, THEN LET'S WORK OUT A DEAL and/or trade !!!

THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt again. The YANKEES cards that I have available are wamting to go to the collection(s) of a YANKEES, and maybe HOFer's, collectors !!!
    So, who's ready to work out a deal a nd/or trade on some/all of the YANKEES I have available ???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where, oh where, are the YANKEES collectors ??? The YANKEES cards that I have are ready to become part of a YANKEES collector/fan !!! So, LET'S work out a deal and/or trade !!! Now, which of the YANKEES I have do you want to get ?????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. Let's work out a deal and/or trade. Get the YANKEES you want while STILL AVAILABLE !!!

Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

YANKEE collectors CHECK what I have available !!! Then, let's work out a DEAL and/or TRADE !!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

MORE YANKEE cards that are NOW AVAILABLE, along with the others that are on POSTS 1 & 54 ------------

1993 TOPPS Prospects Catchers #701 DONNIE LESHNOCK (YANKEES) with Piazza,Fordyce,and Delgado (other teams)
    1993 TOPPS 1992 Draft Pick #98 DEREK JETER
    2006 UD OVATION #'s - 84 ALEX RODRIGUEZ - 83 JOHNNY DAMON - 82 HIDEKI MATSUI - 81 DEREK JETER - 55 BOBBY ABREU

2005 UD ALL-STAR CLASSICS #'s - 15 gary sheffield - 18 hideki matsui - 30 mariano rivera - 38 randy johnson - AND - PERENNIAL ALL-STARS PAS-15 RANDY JOHNSON

2008 TOPPS CO-SIGNERS #'s - 086 BOBBY ABREU
    2007 UD MASTERPIECES #'s - 7 DON LARSEN - 9 ROGER MARIS - 11 BUCKY DENT - 15 HIDEKI MATSUI - 30 DEREK JETER - 44 HIDEKI MATSUI - 54 YOGI BERRA/Jackie Robinson - 72 ALEX RODRIGUEZ - 77 PHIL HUGHES

Now that you've checked what I have in YANKEES, LET'S work out a DEAL and/or TRADE !!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 05-15-2024 at 09:53 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

After over five weeks since being on the top, it's time to bring this back up. ANYONE i nterested in any of the YANKEES that I have on POSTs 1, 54, and/or 78 ?????? Let's get a deal and/or trade worked out, posted, and mailed !!!

THANKS for checking this thread !!! Now, LET'S DO A DEAL and/or TRADE, Rodney

NOTE 05/15/2024 - SIX YANKEES cards have just been traded, and removed from the lists. So, CHECK what I STILL HAVE in YANKEES, and let's work out a deal and/or trade !!!
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 05-15-2024 at 09:57 AM. Reason: adding "NOTE"

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678